News on .3!!!! (secret stuff!!)

k, I got news, ill get banned for this, but im letting YOU ALL KNOW now!

The REAL reason that .3 is taken so long is that so they can releasae .5 a week after its done, to make em look like thier working super hard :)

the reason I say .5 is because their skipping .4, its an unatrractive number (geforce4 never really got anywhere) so watch out for it.

that other mod is actually a member of mta, who leaked an earlier version of .3

Oh another note, mta is actually have rogue R* staf members on the team working the code.

and all these's sources are form an unnamed member :)

and this has NTOHING to do with the fact that tommorrow is april fools days, now if youll excuse me, I got to suck up to the admin now to get unbanned :)

HOLY CRAP!!! That's awesome!!! I can't believe that other one is just a leaked beta!!! This is gonna be so sweet!!

Thanks for the inside scoop Mr. BILL!

ok, yeah your welcome

but to stop from causing more avoc and case and the possibility of a ban this is an APRIL FOOLS JOKE yes done a day in advance, why? well you see, april fools is meant to cause havoc, and if you do it a day before, its confusing, and so it works anyway :)

ITS NOT TRUE ANY OF IT

and on a note to blokker...

please dont ban me....

HAHA nice one MRBill....!!!! you could be shot and tortured for that in some countrys GTA3 Style...

You had me fooled GOOD !!!!

Hey was that stuff you said about Geforce 4 video cards true ? because i have a crappy Geforce 2 card and i wanted to upgrade my video card

yeah well people can take a joke.. im not sure abot the mods.. so I had to say it right away.. i mean,w what'd you do without me? :)

and the geforce 4 thing, well I feel it was ignored because the radeon came out so soon after it.. so you know I got one, and it works great :)