[REL] Resource Manager (resedit)

The_GTA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Oh hey.

I had a user join my server and test the resource with me and he had problems with render target creations.

Hello! Very nice resource, The_GTA, keep it up. I've seen only one bug. I was looking for a race file in the resource list but I can't find it. Hope you understand what I mean.

I am working on a better resource updating system. That will automatically detect resource and file changes. I think you have to restart resedit for it to refresh. Did you try that?

Just to mention:

I tested resedit at my MTA 1.4 Server and it ran without problems. Just tested it in my 1.3 Server and it works fine, too. How come you get this error? :?

The new interface is awesome, although tab panels and buttons down the screen doesn't work right.

Does the shortcut ALT+X work for you? :) I added it so users can quickly close tabs. Also, there is CTRL+S to save scripts.

EDIT2: If there is a problem with the rendering or anything, please post a picture.

Cheers,

The_GTA

EDIT: By the way... I noticed that I forgot to close files at hashing if they have a size of 0. To fix this error, you gotta disable the creation of a clientside repository. Sorry for that, will be fixed in next release!

Hello! Very nice resource, The_GTA, keep it up. I've seen only one bug. I was looking for a race file in the resource list but I can't find it. Hope you understand what I mean.

I am working on a better resource updating system. That will automatically detect resource and file changes. I think you have to restart resedit for it to refresh. Did you try that?

Yes, I tried but still doesn't work... Hope you'll fix it soon.

• 8 months later...

Server console error on startup:

[2013-01-26 02:05:31] start: Requested by Console

[2013-01-26 02:05:32] Starting resedit

[2013-01-26 02:05:34] ERROR: [script editor]\resedit\resedit_server.lua:330: Double script entry 'client/orderedPairs.lua' found in 'editor_gui'!

[2013-01-26 02:05:34] ERROR: [script editor]\resedit\resedit_server.lua:330: Double script entry 'client/vehicleupgrades.lua' found in 'editor_gui'!

[2013-01-26 02:05:37] INFO: Loaded 231 resources!

[2013-01-26 02:05:37] start: Resource 'resedit' started

• 4 months later...

soooo not working, it's in admin, I'm in admin, I have the editing rights, I'm logged in, the resource is running, but when I press f6 (or any bind) nothing happens.

oh, and the console says it's missing the modifyOtherObjects right.

now what :/

maybe it's due to the new MTA version, because it used to display something.

or maybe admin is not enough?