[HELP] legal script not working right

Shayne

<meta> 
    <info author="Slothman" type="script" name="Legal System" version="2.0.0" /> 
    <script src="arrest_server.lua"/> 
    <script src="wantedlevels.lua"/> 
    <script src="arrest_client.lua" type="client"/> 

<settings> 
        <setting name="jailtime" value="[1500]" /> <!-- HOW LONG PER WANTED STAR DO PLAYERS STAY IN JAIL --> 
        <setting name="Areward" value="[2000]" /> <!-- HOW MUCH MONEY PER WANTED STAR DO POLICE RECEIVE FOR ARRESTING --> 
        <setting name="Kreward" value="[500]" /> <!-- HOW MUCH MONEY PER WANTED STAR DO POLICE RECEIVE FOR KILLIMG --> 
        <setting name="Copmethod" value="team" /> <!-- (CASE SENSITIVE!) HOW THE GAME DETECTS WHO IS A COP, SET TO "skin" TO GO BY SKIN OR "team" TO GO BY TEAM NAME --> 
        <setting name="Copteam" value="admin" /> <!-- (CASE SENSITIVE!) THE NAME OF THE COP TEAM IF "Copmethod" IS SET TO "team" --> 
        <setting name="Copskins" value="[ [ 71, 163, 164, 246, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 288] ]" /> <!-- THE SKINS USED FOR COPS IF "Copmethod" IS SET TO "skin" --> 
    </settings>  
</meta> 

i have set the team to admin because The skin does not Work To elso does team either.

its only work with wanted i got star then i go into police car and kill people.. and i try to arrest my friend who is helping me testing The Server. but not working.. ; P

can any one help me