[TROYAN] IMPORTANT WARNING ABOUT ~[EPP]~hama2O1o

SHC//Sniper

Question

Dear community,

*UPDATE*

~[EPP]~hama201o changed his nick to ~[EPP]~PsycoTye!

I would like to announce a general warning to most people playing on 'Race' servers. The last few weeks the PCs of many players in MTA have been hacked by ~[EPP]~hama2Oo1 with the bifrost troyan. The troyan is highly dangerous and he may get the COMPLETE control of your PC. That troyan looks obviously like a simple .jpg mta screenshot but it's a windows (exe)cutable. More than 10 people have been hacked and mostly scripters. (AnoN, Timic, Michalg and much more people). His server ~[EPP]~ runs many stolen scripts from SHC, eXo, xXx, PiG and even some from EPG. Be careful what files are sent to you! Check the WHOLE name because the .exe is hidden at the end of the file after many spaces

"mta-screen.jpg .exe"!

This is a screenshot of how he does it. He says that this file is a .jpg and he doesn't now why there is a .exe at the end. He spams and spams until you open that file and he will see you in his program.

PAY ATTENTION!

neuebitmapxa.th.png

Greets

SHC//Sniper

Edited by Guest

It suprises me, that people are stupid enough to fall for this.

The thumbnail of an image is always different than that of an executable, any knowledgeable windows user will know that.

He's just using a RAT(Remote Administration Tool) Any proper anti-virus will protect you from this amateur.

Why developers won't look at this?
A) it has nothing to do with MTA

B) They can't foolproof everything, sometimes people just need to get wiser.

If you are a scripter/computer enthusiast/mildly interested in computers. And you have no idea what a file-extension is. Open a folder on your PC, in the opened folder window go to the "Extra" menu and press the option "Folder Options...". In the newly opened window go to the "View" tab, and un-tick the box in front of "Hide extensions for known file types" and press "Apply". AND LEARN!!

IMO this is one of the first things people should know about an OS. But Micro$hit tends to hide the most useful information (go figure).

Why developers won't look at this?
A) it has nothing to do with MTA

B) They can't foolproof everything, sometimes people just need to get wiser.

If you are a scripter/computer enthusiast/mildly interested in computers. And you have no idea what a file-extension is. Open a folder on your PC, in the opened folder window go to the "Extra" menu and press the option "Folder Options...". In the newly opened window go to the "View" tab, and un-tick the box in front of "Hide extensions for known file types" and press "Apply". AND LEARN!!

IMO this is one of the first things people should know about an OS. But Micro$hit tends to hide the most useful information (go figure).

It has with MTA, read topic again, it writes 'He has stolen many scripts'. After when he steal then he post them on community. It's that normal? No. They can bant him from community and forum.

I dont care for that.

I think hama has any reason for hack. (AG members hate Timic with a passion...)

But, there is a simple solution: Ban him by IP and Serial or get a MySQL ban of course! dont ask all to MTA Team.

Lol? You didn't get it... he also tried to hack my PC! He doesn't just hack scripter's PC, he hacks the PC of everyone he knows (because he thinks he is cool then and can jerk off better). I tell you the one and only reason why he is doing that:

He runs his own noobs server (EPP). But he is a stupid kiddie who doesn't know how to script, so he wants to steal them and f**king hacks the PC of everyone!

Dear community,

I would like to announce a general warning to most people playing on 'Race' servers. The last few weeks the PCs of many players in MTA have been hacked by ~[EPP]~hama2Oo1 with the bifrost troyan. The troyan is highly dangerous and he may get the COMPLETE control of your PC. That troyan looks obviously like a simple .jpg mta screenshot but it's a windows (exe)cutable. More than 10 people have been hacked and mostly scripters. (AnoN, Timic, Michalg and much more people). His server ~[EPP]~ runs many stolen scripts from SHC, eXo, xXx, PiG and even some from EPG. Be careful what files are sent to you! Check the WHOLE name because the .exe is hidden at the end of the file after many spaces

"mta-screen.jpg .exe"!

This is a screenshot of how he does it. He says that this file is a .jpg and he doesn't now why there is a .exe at the end. He spams and spams until you open that file and he will see you in his program.

PAY ATTENTION!

neuebitmapxa.th.png

Greets

SHC//Sniper

sniper you copied the eXo Userpanel too ;)

iths the same

Dear community,

"mta-screen.jpg .exe"!

PAY ATTENTION!

neuebitmapxa.th.png

Greets

SHC//Sniper

sniper you copied the eXo Userpanel too ;)

iths the same

And? He didn't steal.

Stoler and Hacker - Nice :twisted:

XG server runs on stolen maps and scripts too (greetz simon)

It doesn't have stolen maps but actually let's take a look - who doesn't have stolen maps..? And no it doesn't run on stolen scripts at all... don't say stuff you don't know.

Also it's a fail to insult a clan over MTA Forum as its totally pointless and nobody cares ...

@Berni: Stealing and making (or even copying a script) is totally the opposite.

Stoler and Hacker - Nice :twisted:

XG server runs on stolen maps and scripts too (greetz simon)

It doesn't have stolen maps but actually let's take a look - who doesn't have stolen maps..? And no it doesn't run on stolen scripts at all... don't say stuff you don't know.

Also it's a fail to insult a clan over MTA Forum as its totally pointless and nobody cares ...

@Berni: Stealing and making (or even copying a script) is totally the opposite.

Solidsnake, i wanna say a last thing bout xg. Why did bauss, leader of ffs ask to remove all FFS maps on forum? Why do u got maps from xiii and epg? u went 'ask' them to the autors right? I went ask to fotl ryan for his hipnoze map i got from mondim, it was ment for clanwar, uploaded 10 maps to our server to practice one, i was going to remove them all (xzibit, sealin, tete and more) only 1 maps i wannet to keep, i contacted ryan on youtube and normaly u shouldn't have those maps on ur server right ;-) U say stuff you don't know

If you want to get rid of people like these you could post an infected file here for analyse. I would be thrilled to reverse-hack him if the file packing is simple or nonexistant.

Look, there is a simple solution: don't go to his server, or don't add him to skype, or simply ban him from your server.

He cannot hack a sh*t... what program is he using? I think he is using teamviewer modified :lol: ...