Race Digital Desert

Faw[Ful]

Impressive map! I'm glad I went to your channel because I had never seen the minecraft MTA models! It must have been quite a pain making that. Thats why I am always using topical analgesics. I hurt my neck trying to play these maps though, its sooo windy :D . Good thing I got a fresh bottle of topical analgesic. Actually my toenail fungus has been getting worse too, I may need some toenail fungus treatment as well. Who else has had nail fungus before ?

Edited by Guest

You are indeed a very good modder and mapper. Most of the people don't know the difference between that and sometimes that annoys me a bit :').

Funny to see my race-pickups on your server :) (though retextured, but I don't care about that :D, it's ).

• 2 weeks later...
You are indeed a very good modder and mapper. Most of the people don't know the difference between that and sometimes that annoys me a bit :').

Funny to see my race-pickups on your server :) (though retextured, but I don't care about that :D, it's ).

isn't it "modeller" ?

Yes its modeller , I am not good on scripting/codding.

modder = someone that script and code game + visual artist , but I am not 100% sure.

o ! , it is your race-pickups , when I saw them I wondered who made them, because they use a reflection picture + alpha texture + good visual + good modelling xD