VBS '05

TheGhost

Question

Hey all,

I found my VBS '05 and am thinking about getting back into scripting. I'm interested in developing a program that interactively teaches everything you need to know to start your own server and make new resouces and such. Is anyone interested in joining the team? If so, PM me.

Furthermore, I would like to name the program Multi Theft Auto Professor. What clearances do I need to get from MTA's official head body to get it legal. Thanks

6 answers to this question

Good luck... I think a more worthwhile and realistic goal is to youtube some tutorials if you have the knowledge of all the proper ways to do things, which a vast majority of people do not understand. If this is just the basics then I suppose. I think you'll have a hard time explaining for example why attaching all event handlers to root is bad, making an EDF for the map editor, teaching debugging, the most appropriate way to store and use options pulled from file, how the ACL works and using it with your resource when servers have function restricting ACLs etc. etc.

Its easier to show someone how to fish then to tell them how to fish if you know what I mean.