Bauss' Mapping Toolbox

FFS-Racing

Nice. Unrelated suggestion for someone - a random race map generator.

Lets you pick a difficulty (how sharp corners are etc?) and maybe has some themes (i.e. object types to use) and it then places objects along a randomly generated spline.

Bonus points for joining up with the GTA world :)

First person to make that gets a cookie (and a post on the Facebook page, i.e. fame!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice. Unrelated suggestion for someone - a random race map generator.

Lets you pick a difficulty (how sharp corners are etc?) and maybe has some themes (i.e. object types to use) and it then places objects along a randomly generated spline.

Bonus points for joining up with the GTA world :)

First person to make that gets a cookie (and a post on the Facebook page, i.e. fame!)

There has already been a random map generator (i.e. mine) running on the EPG race server since august last year. Of course I don't really care about fame and all so as of yet it has not been publicly released.

Right now the only way to see it is on the EPG server (and it's currently down for some reason :(). Of course there are tons of other maps on there so someone would need to buy it (it's named Random Infernus). Even then you won't see it generate the map, you'll only see the end result.

That's the 0.6 version cracked, and its not working like the new and licensed version , KID .

Well the kid here are you because new version contains stupid things that are not needed for a nice loop.

How in the world would you know what it contains?

Edited by Guest
Whats the difference ? The cracked version works fine and it is possible to change the distance between objects in a loop by changing their COL (collision). You can make loops with mixed objects. :P

You cant make loops with the "plasticgate1" object. Thats the only thing i know.

That's the 0.6 version cracked, and its not working like the new and licensed version , KID .

Well the kid here are you because new version contains stupid things that are not needed for a nice loop.

A new version contains stupid things ? Cool then ... Oh , and do you think that this tool is used just for loops ? :lol:

A new version contains stupid things ? Cool then ... Oh , and do you think that this tool is used just for loops ? :lol:

I don't want to continue this "war" so I'll only say I use that program just for loops because I don't need anything more. & isn't needed to tell me "kid", just correct me if I'm not right.

How in the world would you know what it contains?

If he said new version contains new things, I guess they're the things that I said, obviously I am not correct (I guess) but I wanted to say I use just loops program (for me, an exelent DM map just contains nice loops with vgncarshade and roadbridge, and a nice wallride).

Btw what does contain new version?