MTA:VC Suggestions

Guest Oduska

Ok here are some of my ideas (probably already said in the forum, but im too lazy to go back and search the entire forum to see if anyone else posted it)

- Weather/Day-Night Selector

---- It would be great to select either day or night, etc... I hate starting off the game during night time, I wish I could always choose Day, especially in the Blood-Ring when its always so damn dark... :evil:

- Voice Chat

---- Maybe a voice chat for broadband users only (so dial-ups dont make everyone lag)... this COULD be a nice feature? :roll:

- Weapon Weight Mods

---- I hate when I accidentally switch over to the shotgun or any other heavy gun and it slows me down, that doesn't help me when Im trying to run away from someone trying to kill me.... :x

Voice chat isn't gonna be included, so there's no need for an option :)

Day/night... Yes! For crying out loud! make it devs! make it!

In the meantime, there's a file you can edit... I forget which one, but it makes it always day. Do the google! :)

Weapon weight mods...

hmm....

:)

Why can't it have voice chat? Me and 4 other friends play on a private server a lot of the time, and we have to use another program running in the background to be able to voice chat, which is really annoying especially when the game crashes and for some reason the voice chat program doesn't work when reloading the game... so implementing a voice chat option would be the best!!! But you can also have an option so you can "block" voice chat on certain servers, or in an option for the multiplayer (like if everyone else is talking and you dont want to hear them, you can just select "Block VoiceChat" or something and you wouldn't be able to hear all the people cuss at you when you kill them :) )

- Weapon Weight Mods

---- I hate when I accidentally switch over to the shotgun or any other heavy gun and it slows me down, that doesn't help me when Im trying to run away from someone trying to kill me.... :x

:arrow: It is'nt fair if you can run with a minigun and it isn't realistic too!

SUBMACHINE GUNS are light weight and made for running with it!

You're hopeless if you only can win with the heavy weapons :x

Why does everyone want voice chat in mta?

I know i'd never use it, something about talking to a comptuer, just don't work for me, tried it before, feel to wierd...

Although i have a feeling a lot of people seem to want it,

but i'm curious with other games you've used voice chat in, do you find it lags them at all ? cuz i woudl of thought it would lag it loads...

- Weapon Weight Mods

:arrow: It is'nt fair if you can run with a minigun and it isn't realistic too!

SUBMACHINE GUNS are light weight and made for running with it!

You're hopeless if you only can win with the heavy weapons :x

I didn't say that I try to kill everyone with heavy weapons the the minigun... im saying that when i try to run away, sometimes i accidentally hit my scroll wheel on my mouse and it makes me run slower, instead of gaining more ground... I don't use heavy guns that much because they slow me down, a bat...hand gun... and maybe the submachine gun always work for me....

i have a suggestion for vice city v.2 maybe the passengers in the choppers could shoot from it like in the mission where lance is flying the helicopter and tommy is shooting from it

jimmy