jeve

Hey We Are Flying 3 - Stunt video :)

pretty good... not as good as SM's stunt reel, but some good stuff :)

ENDO ON A FAGGIO! I loved that!

sweet vid dude...u let the text go on for a lil too much..i know u wanted to match the music...but u should filled it in with some more clips....great music tho...

wow nice avatar.

the smoke is my smoke mod that you can get at gtaforums.com,

but you have to search for it your self and you can get it on cerebra's site also.

its good for burnouts etc, and to add realism if you happen to like doing burnouts etc

Pretty good, definately the best so far in terms of editing.

Could have done with a few more stunts though. :)

wow nice avatar.

the smoke is my smoke mod that you can get at gtaforums.com,

but you have to search for it your self and you can get it on cerebra's site also.

and also on VCMM :P

EDIT: good movie :wink:

ugh, im gonna be brutally honest, i found it tedious.

the editing was great work though, that has great potential..

but only half of the time there were stunts, some were shown twice and some i wouldnt call stunt :-/

perhaps im biased cause of the music (i hate that music), but i only liked the editing

that vid from file planet was pretty good, only thing i didnt like was they used modded cars and what looked like modded speed. i think everything should be 'stock' if you want to 'impress' people :wink:

True but in the real world of street racing people are always modifying their vehicles to beat the competition. Nitro systems, stabilizers, mufflers, whatever. I don't mind a little car modding. I just don't like it when it's obviosly tweeked and cars and bikes are going way too fast. The Decan's Auto reel claims not to be modded at all, except obviosly the Ferrari F40, even then the F40 has about the same stats as an Infernus.

def a good vid but i'd like to see it without the modded cars just to be sure. and that music... try using something orginal.

how did u get those cars and bike ive never seen them

ya download them :)

just search for "GTA3 mods" or "VC Mods" or "Vice City Mods"... etc. with google :)

so is that like how they had that fighter jet in that gta3mta pic :?:

yeah nice car and nice vid some good drivin there tex........yeeeeeeeeeee...haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Very good video :)

How i can make blue light on bikes/cars?

thx :wink: