Scripting and Mapping Tools

Ransom

It asks me if I installed MTA correctly. Also I didn't find "MTAServerPath".

Try to make it and see the effects. It has to be under [MAIN] section.

[MAIN]

MTAServerPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server

(or whatever your server path is)

To me it looks like the reason why it doesn't work is that MTA 1.1 has different registry keys and values. If you still have old MTA installed or the registry is still present or when you installed MTA 1.1 in a different location than older MTA then this window will show up. That's what I presume after tracing the code. I can't confirm this will solve the problem but I'm pretty sure it will.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been 2-3 years since I've been here and I'm picking MTA back up now. I'm wondering if there still doesn't exist a tool such as a MTA:SA --> MTA:DM map converter. Can't seem to find it in the list, only other conversion tools.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would also add that Kwrite is an awesome *Nix LUA (and anything else) editor, which has auto tabulations (full ones, not just "auto ident"). LInux, BSD, Solaris users can use their repositories to install Kwrite (or Kate, which is the same), Windows users should install KDE For Windows and choose KDE Workspace and Kate packages to install. The installed kwrite.exe can be found in /KDEFOLDER/bin/kwrite.exe

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Perhaps you could remove openFrame now, it's deprecated - and pretty useless since the release of MTA OOP

Done. Also removed all the resource theft and compilers as none of them are useful since the new MTA compiler. I've got it backed-up in case something needs to be brought back. Just tell me about it.

• 1 month later...
Perhaps you could remove openFrame now, it's deprecated - and pretty useless since the release of MTA OOP

Done. Also removed all the resource theft and compilers as none of them are useful since the new MTA compiler. I've got it backed-up in case something needs to be brought back. Just tell me about it.

Just leave down the compilers, let anyone use them if they want to, until the MTA compiler is mandatory.