Check out the SM stunt reel.

Did you like this video?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like this video?

• 1 -Terrible
    • 2 - Kinda Sucked
    • 3 - Decent
    • 4 - Wow! Really Good
    • 5 - Holy Shit!! Is That Really Possible?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been getting a few PM's lately from people who can't view the movie.

Here's what must be done, and this is the last time I wil say it:

:!: **YOU HAVE TO ATLEAST HAVE DIVX CODEC 5.0.2 TO VIEW THE STUNT REEL.** :!:

To get it go to Google, search for DIVX codec. Then get the DIVX codec 5.1 for windows media player. That all there is to it. :)

Dude I loved the vid. The one stunt when you were inside the blown out construction building was sooooo ill. How did you manage to land the way you did. Then you pulled another spin as you came off the building. Great job. I love the music to, but hey that is a category that can't be won due to different tastes. :D

I give it a 10/10. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahaa lmao,i looked at "SM Gulag"'s ip on the mta forums, and theres 2 users from that ip, the other user "TerribleOne" has 3 posts, one of the posts is from a forums from Gulag named "Check out the SM stunt reel." and the user from the same IP as his (gulags) says: "Dude I loved the vid. The one stunt when you were inside the blown out construction building was sooooo ill. How did you manage to land the way you did. Then you pulled another spin as you came off the building. Great job. I love the music to, but hey that is a category that can't be won due to different tastes. I give it a 10/10. :D" hehe so what im trying to say is gulag made another account so he could complement his own video! hehehe

Yeah it is funny isn't it. I can explain though. Terrible One is my friend Chris who wanted to give me props on my video publicly on the forum. So in order to do that he had to create an account. He doen't use MTA forum so he created a new account from my computer when he was over my house once.

I thought he posted more than one message though he was typin on my comp for a while it seemed. Hope this clears up some confusion. :D:D:D

BTW what on earth were you Smoking Iggy to investigate this one? Were you just browsing IP's and noticed? :lol::lol::lol: