setFOVlevel and attach elements to chatbox...

diegofkda

What is FOV:

When a player runs faster, the camera starts to move away from the vehicle.

Its a nice idea setFOVlevel ^^

No, it's not. And by the way, this already exists. You could use setCameraMatrix for that what you want. Also, this function has a FOV parameter, so you can set that too.

What is FOV? Field of View. The larger the number, the more you can see, but the more the fishbowl effect will be. So, it's definitely not what you thought. First know where you're talking about before posting it next time.

What is FOV:

When a player runs faster, the camera starts to move away from the vehicle.

Its a nice idea setFOVlevel ^^

No, it's not. And by the way, this already exists. You could use setCameraMatrix for that what you want. Also, this function has a FOV parameter, so you can set that too.

What is FOV? Field of View. The larger the number, the more you can see, but the more the fishbowl effect will be. So, it's definitely not what you thought. First know where you're talking about before posting it next time.

i know what im talking, FOV is the position of the camera when its far or near from your object, and im SUGGESTING... with setCameraMatrix allows to me to make a static camera, but maybe i didnt explain good, so i will explain this:

i want a setSpeedFovLevel :/, and for attach camera to the vehicle, it doesnt allows to me auto-move camera...

and you will say "just learn scripting", but with that answer you can say that set blur level is not needed... and a lot of functions are not needed with that answer...

That is not what the Field of View is. The FOV is the angle you can see on your screen. Typically racing games widen the angle the faster you're going as this accentuates the feeling of speed. Games tend to have between 45 and 90 degree FOVs.

Having a smoothed chase camera with a distance that is based on your speed is something else entirely (though often used in conjunction with FOV changes, vignetting, motion blur and other post-processing effects.)

MTA tries to generally provide the smallest building-blocks possible and let you build what you want in scripts, rather than trying to do things for you that your script could do itself. There are exceptions of course, but that's the direction we're generally moving.