[RSGP] Free Server Hosting! || THIS DEAL IS OVER!! ||

Hello, I've finally decided to give back to MTA by hosting some free servers for people to muck about on. :mrgreen: I was orginally going to ask around last year. But, due to problems doing so. I was unable too. I have also included a few scripts that come in handy. That come with the server.

The Server Spec:

Dell GX150

CPU: P3 1.1ghz

Ram: 512mb

Network: 50mb (If more than one person wants to have a server this will be setup so no one has more than the other. :P )

Server Location is in the South Island, New Zealand. As It says in game-monitor.com its in Auckland, its wrong.

Server Details:

The Amount Of Slots I'm Giving Away Is 100 Which Can Be Split Into A Couple Of Smaller Servers. (Note All Servers Get There Own Computer)

I keep the servers well up-to-date with the latest server updates so theres no need to worry about that. 8)

I have also set up a example server for people to test to see if this offer is right for them you can find it at:

Name: [RSGP] Example.Svr #1

Address: 124 . 197 . 24 . 37: 22006

Password: 123

You can also find details about it here: http://www.game-monitor.com/mta_GameSer ... Svr_1.html

How To Contact Me!

If you want to make a enquiry about anything here. You can contact me via PM, eMailing: RockSolidGamePlay@gmail . com or you can post here requesting one. Ask fast these deals may not last! :mrgreen: If you think I have said anything wrong here. I'm sorry. Also our Forums are @ http://www.rsgp.darkbb.com/ if you wish to have a look etc etc. NOTE:No Time wasters please

UPDATE May 2011: This deal is over. Please stop spaming me with emails. Thanks

Edited by Guest
EXTREMELY POOR RAM Memory. Only 512 MB means you can run basic gamemodes that doesn't use too much resources on PC hardware, like Freeroam.

If you want to run complicated, complex gamemodes, this will be useless...

As I have said. This is for for people to experance whats it like to run a server etc. Not to run anything big. And anyway. I havent had any complants about lag issues but, what kind of resources would use that amount of Ram? Other than NPCs? And, Linux doesnt use the WHOLE Ram...

EXTREMELY POOR RAM Memory. Only 512 MB means you can run basic gamemodes that doesn't use too much resources on PC hardware, like Freeroam.

He is just giving server for people who want to have some fun for free.What else you want for free? private Jetplane? You should not care about RAM,hardware etc......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Incorrect. Server with 175 players (the most popular on MTA) on and only using about 300mb RAM