Warez Noobs

I saw some posts on warez, torrent is just as unsecure, written in damn python, anyways your ISP is sending everything you download to certian "Anti-Warez" companies, yea thats right, when blacksuits come knocking on your door for downloading shit of of fasttrack youll be shitting your pants. P2P is too unsecure at the moment, and why the fuck would you rip off rockstar, ROCKSTAR, so I take it you dont want another GTA for PC, you want to rip the people that brought you some of the best games ever made? If you post warez post in the damn microsoft forums about free windows. R* sells an unbeatable game for 40 dollars, and microsoft sells you a buggy piece of shit for 800 dollars, and you rip off R*, go dig a hole and die in it you R* ripoff noobs.

why the fuck would you rip off rockstar, ROCKSTAR, so I take it you dont want another GTA for PC, you want to rip the people that brought you some of the best games ever made?

heh i found this amusing, your talking like we owe them something. You think any game company gives a sh*t about us, sure they will make a patch now and then to shut us up, dosent mean they care. All game companies want is money and yes that includes rockstar.

Also you really think they will stop making GTA games because people are downloading pirated software? Sure thousands have downloaded gta but i guarantee thousands upon thousands have bought the game and gave them way more than there fair share of cash, im not saying they deserve it but im not saying they dont either, i just dont care. :roll:

• MTA Team

This is a nice way to start spam

The chance you get a lawsuit is verry small. If the RIAA wants to sue every1 they know has used KaZaA they need more then 2800 years at this moment and that was if it was top priority but it isn't, in almost every country it is verry low priority for justice departments

So by everyones post this forum condones warez :lol: . Its fun to be a rebel and download off kazaa isnt it, cause your a leet h4x0r now. :lol: Rockstar may not care about its community, but Valve does, better games too. Cant warez HL can you? Unique WON was probably the smartest thing ever made for online security. This is just spam dont reply everything I type is spam. :roll:

Microsoft Windows = 800 dollars

I use = Linux RH 9

You All = Teh ghey responded to sp@m

Windows XP Pro = $400 US... or less. I forget if I was talking 400 canadian, or 400 US...

Oyst: alright, I'm gonna have to disagree with you here :P

a lot of game developers are less geared towards making money than you think... The people who make Soldner (seem to be), mod makers, and free game creators. Not to forget Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory... another free game. :wink: