TrueFPS: First Person Perspective

Slothman

Haha looks really awesome!

But you really have to get used to that low height of your view point, now you feel so small :D

I also noticed that when starting to aim and when you stop shooting, the camera acts a bit weird for one second.

I don't know why and if fixing is possible, but just wanted to mention it.

Great job! :)

Now that's what I call epic :)

This, combined with custom animation support is gunna be epic when you create animations that perfectly fit for this.

And if there'll ever be custom weapon & skin support: this is gonna be phenomenal. Extremely phenomenal. Like that, we will be able to create a perfect first person mod with the feeling of Call of Duty. DAMN, nice job :)

• 3 weeks later...
Now that's what I call epic :)

This, combined with custom animation support is gunna be epic when you create animations that perfectly fit for this.

And if there'll ever be custom weapon & skin support: this is gonna be phenomenal. Extremely phenomenal. Like that, we will be able to create a perfect first person mod with the feeling of Call of Duty. DAMN, nice job :)

I agree :D

Not exactly like COD lol, but these arm on the pictures need more polys, look like an cardboard box, of course the camera is close to them.

nice script of course, minecraft gamemod use it.

• 6 years later...