Server list spam

ccw

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fake IP : mtasa://46.105.250.205:25003

It's beginning with [F.N] but you can see the arabic name is شباب المملكة what it's a word for my server

Real IP :  mtasa://46.105.250.205:25007

At 2013, I had the name of F.F and I leave the game, when I rejoin the game now, I see this fake ip.. also I had videos from 2013 at youtube for my server but the ip isn't the same

https://youtu.be/hbAcW_JbQlU

https://youtu.be/0Iww10wE-SI

Thanks.

Edited by AboShanab
  • 3 months later...

hi sir 

i'am first one who open Server Hajwalh Team Root

KSA | ~ Team Root - فريق روت للهجولة ~ | Saudi Hajwalh

mtasa://37.59.235.24:22222

^ this my server

And there Server For Tactics Name 

[Root] Clan Root ' 4Tactic | كلان روت للحرب والتكتيك [root]

mtasa://51.255.215.248:23186

when there saw my server came and flaming me + they say will hack my server and remove it from search !!!!

and iam the orginal one who open root for hajwalh !

• 3 weeks later...

My server name :  ~[T.G]~[ سيرفر تاج الهجولة ]~[KSA]~[ هجولة وحرب ]~[T.G]~

My server IP : mtasa://51.255.215.248:23098

Fake server name : =[T.G]=[ سيرفر تاج الهجولة ]=[KSA]=[ سعودي هجولة ]=[T.G]=

Fake server IP : mtasa://213.32.56.82:27315

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Scripting Moderators

This server used our name after we closed our server for maintenance to steal our players

their ip: mtasa://147.135.232.236:28815 and mtasa://51.38.178.248:22003

our server: mtasa://87.98.233.30:20088

RESPONSE: the one mtasa://51.38.178.248:22003 is blocked from masterlist already (by someone else due to this report, or for an unrelated reason). It seems that your "wnash" server isn't neccesarily the original one, because you don't seem to own the most popular WnasH server that has been around since 2016 (hosted at 178.32.127.216:22003). We doubt if there's a clear line of ownership between the WnasH server you deem yours and that one, or if it's loosely defined with 2 streams of that community/using that community name.

Edit: we have confirmed that the same owner is behind "mtasa://87.98.233.30:20088" (yours) and 178.33.54.33:20008 (thus, also you) and that the latter has been online since 2015 (thus, your second server) so we know you started yourself in 2015. However, a complaint was made on the second one, claiming that one (yours..) was the actual fake; https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/104708-another-server-with-the-same-name/?do=findComment&comment=904503 (complaint). The user who posted this complaint (@i,xAhmed), is someone who advertised WnasH in 2014, which is earlier than the online time of any of your servers; https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/68420-wnash-time-من-قلدنا-اثبت-اننا-الافضل/

So, we think while you have grown a playerbase believing you're legit, (smaller than xAhmed tho) that you are the actual faker. Again, who was first with a server name, can be a loosely defined term especially for arabic servers as we have seen, but you were clearly not. Altho, the report you posted on these 2 servers (mtasa://51.38.178.248:22003 and mtasa://147.135.232.236:28815) are valid, they are clearly copying either party, so we will look to take action against the second one as the first one already was handled.

We encourage you @xNawaf, to remove the WnasH name on your server to satisfy the creator i,xAhmed, but we are not currently planning to take any actions against you (because the whole situation prior to 2014, or the hierarchy of ownership transfers might be beyond our understanding.. let's just be clear that there are currently 2 popular WnasH servers, each claiming (maybe even honestly believing) they are the original, with their playerbase believing they are playing on the real one, and we feel yours is just the second one, which we're not gonna kill off anyhow). I advise you to work together with the original owner @i,xAhmed and analyze the situation as  to how you were made to believe that your community was original, incase you took the ownership over from someone else, and how to reconcile instead of arguing.

• 2 weeks later...

helo

the real servers

ip: mtasa://176.9.39.135:22037

name :  [A.L] ✪ [ Arab Legends For Zombie ] ✪ [ اساطير العرب للزومبي ] ✪ [A.L]

----

ip : mtasa://46.105.250.205:25005

name : [W.Z] محاربين الزومبي ~[KSA]~ Zombie Warriors

the fake servers

A.L fakes

ip :mtasa:// 94.130.53.110:40099

ip: mtasa://176.9.39.135:35064

----------

w.z fakes

ip: mtasa://94.130.53.110:35609

thanks

RESPONSE: first "A.L" (claimed real one) server only started to be hosted on that IP:port yesterday, so we doubt it's even the original server; both A.L "fakes" were hosted longer than that. The second 'fake' is also no longer (or not currently) using that servername, it's "Default MTA Server" and the host has also here, been up for much longer than any of yours. Ofcourse it can be that you recently transferred hosts, but so far nothing is proven. We don't trust this report.

On ٢٦‏/٥‏/٢٠١٨ at 00:34, Unknow said:

RESPONSE: first "A.L" (claimed real one) server only started to be hosted on that IP:port yesterday, so we doubt it's even the original server; both A.L "fakes" were hosted longer than that. The second 'fake' is also no longer (or not currently) using that servername, it's "Default MTA Server" and the host has also here, been up for much longer than any of yours. Ofcourse it can be that you recently transferred hosts, but so far nothing is proven. We don't trust this report.

A.L

we've moved another hosting server

but we have videos in youtube it was published 3 months or 2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOYU7jhkRCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJJwmCiuO9Q&t=30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGFBlAUxwCw&t=296s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K14k1gmkark&t=69s

and you can see the number of visitors and interaction and how to be the number of visitors and interaction in others

+

W.Z

they have created a new fake server

ip: mtasa://94.130.53.110:35609

name : [W.Z] محاربين الزومبي ~[KSA]~ Zombie Warriors

Edited by Unknow

Hello Admin
I have Fake name has been imitated. Please help..

Fake Ip : mtasa://176.223.130.202:27323

Name Server Fake : [T.M] سيرفر فخامة للهجولة والانظمة الواقعية [T.M]

Real Ip : mtasa://80.211.170.139:27015

Name My Server : [T.M] سيرفر فخامة للهجولة والانظمة الواقعية [T.M]

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello ccw

i would report someone who's using my server name which i run for many years, And closed it for a short time then when i back to start it back i found that he is my server name and someone of his server admins using my name too, And all the players think that this guy is me

Please i need someone to warn him or punish him, I really have a big problem with him and i warned him to close it or use another name but he didn't

and i told him that i can report him and he replied me "I Don't Care about your idiot MTA admins", Please guys someone do anything with this guy, And thanks for your time.

Server IP : mtasa://51.255.215.248:23140

If anyone check it , You will see that this is my server name tag ( CIF ) which owned by me.

Edited by AjaxFTW
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Admin
I have Fake name has been imitated. Please help..

Fake Ip : mtasa://46.105.250.204:27015

Name Server Fake : [T.H]✦[ للهجولة وحـرب ]✦][KSA][✦[ سيرفر تايم الهجولة]✦[T.H]

Real Ip : mtasa://51.38.237.205:27051

Name My Server
: [T.H]✦[ للهجولة وحـرب ]✦][KSA][✦[ سيرفر تايم الهجولة]✦[T.H]

• 4 weeks later...