Server list spam

ccw

mtasa://62.210.74.162:27415

That was my server, but someone named Saeed, Somehow he kicked me from staff by doing cheating.

I deleted the server and told the hoster Slammer, he told that Saeed is owner.

Thats fully against.

I own the server not you, so I offered you to join as owner but you messed up your mistake not mine, also btw wrong place to report.

This is not a place to post, You weren't owner, You were hoster, I din't messed up anything. You never asked me to join your server. You hosted my server. Now stop lieing dude.. You have broken my big trust on you. I din't messed up anything. How can someone kick founder? Not a right place.

This is not a place to post, You weren't owner, You were hoster, I din't messed up anything. You never asked me to join your server. You hosted my server. Now stop lieing dude.. You have broken my big trust on you. I din't messed up anything. How can someone kick founder? Not a right place.

Your server is UNC not UNG, I am using my own scripts my own stuff please don't be rude, I am the hoster I have the rights to keep my server that I am the 'hoster of' and I choose the name I own it not you. You don't have the rights to close my server.

Hello I will spam in This Topic If you DIDNOT BLOCK THIS SERVER

1 - stealing my resources from Client Side

2 - Advertising in my server

3 Clones My Name in his Server To think that iam in that Server I WONT STOP SAYING PLS BLOCK THIS SERVER

Name : Bilal-Roam

mtasa://62.75.235.31:22003

first, please chill.

do NOT block this server from the serverlist. thats not the best and i can tell you why:

iam the owner of this server. this ip belongs to me. i gave a free mta server to some guys here from the board, some running on vserver, and this one on my root server with this ip adress.

i can promise you hector man that i will talk to bilal and ask him what hes doing there. if thats true, his server will be closed in just that moment.

but again, please do not blacklist that server.

you would punish me and other users with good behavior.

i will contact hectorman for sure to ask him whats behind that story

3 Clones My Name in his Server To think that iam in that Server I WONT STOP SAYING PLS BLOCK THIS SERVER

first, please chill.

do NOT block this server from the serverlist. thats not the best and i can tell you why:

iam the owner of this server. this ip belongs to me. i gave a free mta server to some guys here from the board, some running on vserver, and this one on my root server with this ip adress.

i can promise you hector man that i will talk to bilal and ask him what hes doing there. if thats true, his server will be closed in just that moment.

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=77693&start=45

This is more than enough of explanation.

first, please chill.

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=77693&start=45

This is more than enough of explanation.

Look This Topic : viewtopic.php?f=115&t=77693&start=45

He Said He Cloned Grafuroam's Stuff I think this is good reason for Getting Blocked

the server is stopped and bilals account is deleted.

i dont want to be in a fight between an ex grufuwhatever admin and his old buddys.

this is my server with my ip. my name and i have to take care of it.

but i have to say that this is a very childish story from everybody.

bilal did shit. i saw the topic where he said he will end gruafuwhatever. because of that he lost his server.

but hectormen is very childish,too!

i told him i will read all and handle it. i told him that this ip and server is used by more users than bilal and blocking the ip would punish people who never talked to bilal. the only thing he can say to that is that he wont stop requesting to block this is sad and silly.

anyway, the server is not anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...