Server list spam

ccw

mtasa://94.177.10.78:22005

-mG | Romania Realita Totala

Fake server,with stolen name.

Some weeks ago we opened a server named mG Gaming Roleplay Romania Realitate Totala,after some problems we closed it for a while,in that time a kid opened another server with this name and stoled all our players.

Wait hold on.

1. You open a server.

2. You close it because of problems.

3. Someone opens a new server with a near identical server, while yours no longer exists.

How is that stealing your players? If you wanted your playerbase, maybe you shouldn't have shut your server down. :roll:

I closed it for a short period,and i made some announcements about this.

All the players that are playing now on the fake server,still thinks that is mine.

Hi,

This server is taking my server name and redirecting the player to there server :

mtasa://144.76.95.252:22046

redirecting to this ip :

mtasa://5.9.206.180:22013

My Server :

mtasa://178.63.82.131:22022

My Server Name :

[Q.5] للاسلحة والهجولة ][ ksa ][ وزارة الهجولة والتدشير [Q.5]

Fake Server Name :

[Q.5] للاسلحة والهجولة ][ ksa ][ وزارة الهجولة والتدشير [Q.5]

Please deal with these servers.

Thanks for reading

Fahad / Prestege!

• 2 weeks later...

The clones of Grafuroam are increasing as time passes such ad Spiderroam, Asseriaroam, Raberoam etc. Currently Grafuroam is down due to some issues and Raberoam is using this issue by changing its name to the exact Grafuroam and stealing players by conning player to believe its the real server. Rab3(the owner) has also changed his nick to [FO]Grafu, the real Grafuroam owner. This matter should be resolved.

mta_screen_2014_04_12_22_57_57.png

The clones of Grafuroam are increasing as time passes such ad Spiderroam, Asseriaroam, Raberoam etc. Currently Grafuroam is down due to some issues and Raberoam is using this issue by changing its name to the exact Grafuroam and stealing players by conning player to believe its the real server. Rab3(the owner) has also changed his nick to [FO]Grafu, the real Grafuroam owner. This matter should be resolved.

Those guys altered the original server and kept the clone. Now only the clone is visible in the main browser.

Those guys altered the original server and kept the clone. Now only the clone is visible in the main browser.

Oh my....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

One guy cloned my server!

Gg0KoIV.png

It shows 138 ping, 4 players. I came to this server and creator of it told me he did it because I didn't make a team for his team! Please remove this fake-server from the list of servers.

I'm S8 owner, [s8] Cross 2 DD is mine too

IMPORTANT: He told he will change IPs all the time when his server will be hidden!

Upd:

He changed server name. Please remove it.

mkGMlBa.png

• 4 weeks later...
well, today i was looking for the Mini-Missions server but i found out there was another server with the exact same name, this one redirects you to an Arabic eSports tdma server, i don't know the format to report this kind of stuff but here are some pics that proove what i'm saying,

1wzvHYw.png

aqqqYMi.png

exBjAmv.png

thanks for reading

wtf how much vps do they have.. and 0/1 lal

My Server : mtasa://37.187.28.212:24263 Fake Server : mtasa://37.187.28.212:22623

copying my server name .. and many other servers name .. My server is [Eruption][xXx] and this one is [MoBdeN][xXx]

second time this is happening so please tell that owner or something to close their server because it is fake . Please close that fake one ..it is also copying server names "[Q.5] + [6ARH]" Please do something about it this time..

Edited by Guest
My Server : mtasa://37.187.28.212:24263 Fake Server : mtasa://37.187.28.212:22623

copying my clan name .. and many other servers name .. My serer is [Eruption][xXx] and this one is [MoBdeN][xXx]

second time this is happening so please tell that owner or something to close their server because it is fake . Please close that fake one ..it is also copying server names "[Q.5] + [6ARH]" Please do something about it this time..

+1

he has copied my server name.