Server list spam

ccw

neither F-u-c-k-N nor the same sentences are used. Nor have we the same resources, players or anything other in common with you - beside the Fun Destruction Derby - which is a general term.

I dont see any problem.

Btw: I am owner of the 3R server

i dont wanna argue with this drama queen. but i will say a few words just to let you guys know. he was in my team, he lefted the team because i deranked him and take his rights. obviously he's trying to get players from our servers. "F*ck The Noobs" seriously?

this is my final post about this. i hope we can solve this. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

=======================================================================

Hi Guys ..

I want to Delete The Fake Server

This server Fake Name My Server

Please scan the server from the Host or anything

Server Fake Information >>

=][

The Fake Server Ip : mtasa://85.25.22.117:14677

The MaxPlayer : 36

The Fake Server Name : [W.G] ~ |وزارة جراند الرسمية | ~ |للهجولة| و |الحرب | ~ |KsA|

=][

My Server Information >>

The My Server Ip : mtasa://85.25.22.77:2063

The MaxPlayer : 50

The My Server Name : ●[W.G] ~ |وزارة جراند الرسمية | ~ |للهجولة| و |الحرب | ~ |KsA|

=][

Please delete the Fake server quickly

As soon as

=======================================================================

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for double post but, another server it's copying our name, even made a .tk site that redirects you to some chat roullete or something(idk my antivirus blocked it) It's IP is:

mtasa://92.80.121.45:2205

Also, here's an image:

stoleservername.png

And another server, using the same modified script as the one above, are stealing our players, and using our scripts, IP:

mtasa://178.32.52.93:22003

and here's an image:

stoleserverscripts.png

Thanks for help.

I'm a leader of S8 Team and I have some problems with hosting of my server and try to solve these problems but someone decided to open fake servers while I can't provide access to my server. These servers:

ObPigYE.png

IPs:

88.244.16.46:22003

88.253.191.50:22003

P.S. My server was almost always full in the evening - it's a reason why they stole my clan-tag

And another server, using the same modified script as the one above, are stealing our players, and using our scripts, IP:

mtasa://178.32.52.93:22003

and here's an image:

stoleserverscripts.png

Thanks for help.

Hahaha, how the hell am I stealing your players? :| They come to what ever server they want, and I stolen your scripts? =))))) Have you ever went on the server to see? I am using Vedic, 100% modificated by me :P And btw, you are using Valhalla... :roll: And valhalla is not YOUR script

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...

This Server has use my name Server!

Fake server IP :mtasa://176.9.144.179:22153

My Server IP : 185.5.54.118:22001

my Name Server : [AboS3od]~[Q.5]KSA Saudi DeathMatch ≈ سيرفر ابوسعود للديث ماتش

Fake Name Server : [AboS3od]~[Q.5]KSA Saudi DeathMatch ~ سيرفر ابوسعود للديث ماتش

and redirect in He Server ~

Please Stopped This Fake Server

thx

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...

Hi the server name JJ's Project x (After dark) is not my server and the owner who is using partial part of my name from my server which is called JJ's Stunt n Freeroam ip mtasa://96.8.115.229:22005 and he is doing this to get back at us and im getting really annoyed at this also and i hope someone can solve this issue out for us the owner is cpt-charisma or goes by these names +Dr Satan+,Melony or Sweetness

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys ..

I want to Delete The Fake Server

This server Fake Name My Server

Please scan the server from the Host or anything

Server Fake Information >>

=][

The Fake Server Ip : 144.76.95.252:22019

The MaxPlayer : 24

The Fake Server Name : [T.R]~KSA~ سيرفر طارات للهجولة والتدشير ~KSA~[T.R]

=][

My Server Information >>

The My Server Ip : 176.9.40.71:22014

The MaxPlayer : 50

The My Server Name : ~[Q.1]للأسحلة والهجولة[KSA]سيرفر طارات الهجولة[Q.1]~

=][

• 1 month later...
mtasa://94.177.10.78:22005

-mG | Romania Realita Totala

Fake server,with stolen name.

Some weeks ago we opened a server named mG Gaming Roleplay Romania Realitate Totala,after some problems we closed it for a while,in that time a kid opened another server with this name and stoled all our players.

Wait hold on.

1. You open a server.

2. You close it because of problems.

3. Someone opens a new server with a near identical server, while yours no longer exists.

How is that stealing your players? If you wanted your playerbase, maybe you shouldn't have shut your server down. :roll: