Zombie Set spawnpoints

SuperSkunk

the meta.xml has a setting for that:

<setting name="StreamMethod" value="[1]" /> <!-- 1 to constantly stream zombies, 0 to only allow zombies to spawn via createZombie function, 2 to only allow spawning at set spawnpoints --> 

You need option 2, but you ofc need to add zombie spawns in your maps then.

It says "open map editor" but I'm not using map ed I'm doing it manually which file do I put the new spawnpoints in?

Here:

<def name="Zombies"> 
    <element name="Zombie_spawn" friendlyname="Zombie Spawnpoint" icon="edf/zombiespawn.png"> 
        <data name="position" type="coord3d" default="0,0,0" /> 
        <data name="rotation" type="coord3d" default="0,0,0" /> 
        <ped model="0" rotation="!rotation!"/> 
        <object model="1254" posZ="1" rotation="!rotation!"/>        
    </element> 
</def> 

?

I'm new at all this and I didnt know you could use map editor until yesterday , so I started it up on my windows server and it screwed around with a couple of important scripts so I can't use it. I'm not trying to mke your life difficult but by doing it manually I get to learn how to script along the way.

You shouldn't be able to break scripts by using the map editor. You shouldn't need to run your own server specifically either - just clicking the Map Editor option in the main menu should do it (though this does run a server in the background).

You put the zombie spawn points in a map file in a resource. Depending how (well) the zombie resource is coded, that could be it.

If you look at viewtopic.php?f=91&t=24660&start=46 you can download other maps that use it and see how they work, along with lots of documentation.