!!!!!ALL GANG LEADERS PLEASE CHECK THIS THREAD!!!!!

Mr.Bill

Bill, you gotta be the lamest moderator on the whole damn web.

thank you pusher I try my hardest to piss off idiots like you :)

sorry if u consider this spam bill, but i have to say lol to this :biggrin:

pusher - may i suggest you DONT piss off the moderators - regardless of how lame you think they are

they have the power and authority to do things (which you already know ;-P ) so lets leave it at that and start ALL over (after you prove yourself to [R] )

pusher - may i suggest you DONT piss off the moderators - regardless of how lame you think they are

they have the power and authority to do things (which you already know ;-P ) so lets leave it at that and start ALL over (after you prove yourself to [R] )

Power and authority is useless in the hands of retards, Xerox my boy. I have nothing but respect for the programmers of MTA, but power-tripping wankstains like Mr Bill and DeathBreasts turn a potentially useful forum like this into an adolescent turdpile.

PiG need not prove ourselves to Rogue, VCP, or your goddamn idiot moderators. We're still gonna play online, and we're still gonna battle clans we like. We'll just have to do our challenging through the MTA chat function instead of your Disappearing Instant Message system. It's not like we've made any actual FRIENDS, or organised any actual MATCHES through your dumbass spam-fest. Unless you count insults, accusations of cheating from the Junior Retard Squad, and the consistent deletion of our posts as overtures of friendship. Which they aren't - at least not in my world. Go ahead and ban me again, you cocksuckers. You'd be doing me a favour.

awwe pusher, iI never knew you though that way thanks! *hugs pusher* your an ok guy! I'm with [PIG] All the way.

next time you plan at disccusing the way a mod does something, think first. I went on a power trip because I went and closed the flame thread, sorry I mean the [PIG] cause THAYTS WHAT IT WAS and unless your an idiot I didn't ban your sorry ass's. I give warnings for those (a day warning, but its a warning none the less) if you get pissed off at me because I'm TRYING to keep flaming down a notch (no not spam, spam dosnt piss me off as much cause userally spam dosnt end in YOU FUC|

again, your an ok guy! :)

awwe pusher, iI never knew you though that way thanks! *hugs pusher* your an ok guy! I'm with [PIG] All the way.

next time you plan at disccusing the way a mod does something, think first. I went on a power trip because I went and closed the flame thread, sorry I mean the [PIG] cause THAYTS WHAT IT WAS and unless your an idiot I didn't ban your sorry ass's. I give warnings for those (a day warning, but its a warning none the less) if you get pissed off at me because I'm TRYING to keep flaming down a notch (no not spam, spam dosnt piss me off as much cause userally spam dosnt end in YOU FUC|

again, your an ok guy! :)

Pusher, i agree with Bill, leave, or shut the fu

Power and authority is useless in the hands of retards, Xerox my boy. I have nothing but respect for the programmers of MTA, but power-tripping wankstains like Mr Bill and DeathBreasts turn a potentially useful forum like this into an adolescent turdpile.

PiG need not prove ourselves to Rogue, VCP, or your goddamn idiot moderators. We're still gonna play online, and we're still gonna battle clans we like. We'll just have to do our challenging through the MTA chat function instead of your Disappearing Instant Message system. It's not like we've made any actual FRIENDS, or organised any actual MATCHES through your dumbass spam-fest. Unless you count insults, accusations of cheating from the Junior Retard Squad, and the consistent deletion of our posts as overtures of friendship. Which they aren't - at least not in my world. Go ahead and ban me again, you cocksuckers. You'd be doing me a favour.

I didn't read any of that because I love you :wink: