!!!!!ALL GANG LEADERS PLEASE CHECK THIS THREAD!!!!!

Mr.Bill

K, as some of you may know the gang situation is uh..... small, other then vck I cant think of mucha ynone else (and tnt hopefully and sm but sm's a stunting one) if there are ANY other gang leaders that want to show themselves and show that their ganfg is alive and well post on this thread please! possibly if you have a chan on some irc server ppost that too thanks.

Edited by Guest

OK - just a note people

:idea: THE 50 POSTS RULE IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT :idea: (until further notice)

The VCK have pretty much stopped recruiting cause everyone is joining them, and thats no competition =P

So if you want, start up a gang, get your friends involved and have fun!

I have a clan -VCS- we have 5 members and looking to recruit 5 more at the moment. The clan site is currently under construction http://www.securexit.co.uk

8) Also Clan leaders....

We are trying to get 20 gangs together to start a league and have tournaments, if ur a clan leader looking to register ur clan or u wanna help gimme a shout.....

Oh and to xerox the quote "I used to be indecisive but now im not too sure" springs to mind. :wink:

sure. it would be cool if we had 20 gangs together for a tournament. to bad there aint that many on here :lol: . the VCK would be more then willing to participate in anything gang related. just throw a shout out when you ready to do this thing and you got other gangs willing to jump into the fray.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL !!! i think u shud check m8 :lol:

Check the offical gang lists in the forum u will see

VCS Got it locked

Wud be easier to see how many players SM had if u had 1 post but im guessing ur clan has around 17 members, 20/21 is the closest and we have 25 so yes we are the biggest clan 8)

And this thread is for gang leaders, Ur going to upset Mr Bill

Yetika is a new Gaming Clan that has formed a Vice city Gang. We currently have around 10 members and are looking for a maximum of 20. We will work on first come first serve. Currently we have no limitations. Our website is almost up, i will post the site up as soon as its finished. Please note we are a Vice City Only gang atm but may in the future go into GTA3. We do find that Vice is more interesting so we may stick to it but who knows. If you would like to join please email me on [email protected] with the following details.

Name:

Nickname:

Email:

Avg Time you play online:

We are looking for suppourt we are a nonprofit gang: DUH! so we do need all the help we can get if you are intersted in sponsoring or donating you can email me on that same email above. The only benefit at the moment of gang members is you will get an email address. [email protected] I would also like to thank JJ @ http://www.demon-host.com for being able to supply us with the hosting. We currently do have a slow temp server. Check out ASE -=Yetika Dedicated Server=- We do need all the help we can get. If we see the interest in our Gang grows we will prehaps increase maximum members. I will post more information as soon as i get some. In the mean time think about it. Respect is Everything

¥etika(yeah-tea-ka)

Dont ask where i got the name from:

:twisted: SystemX (¥etika Leader) :twisted:

K, as some of you may know the gang situation is uh..... small, other then vck I cant think of mucha ynone else (and tnt hopefully and sm but sm's a stunting one) if there are ANY other gang leaders that want to show themselves and show that their ganfg is alive and well post on this thread please! possibly if you have a chan on some irc server ppost that too thanks.

u see it isnt another gang thread he says "if there are ANY other gang leaders that want to show themselves and show that their gang is alive and well post on this thread please!"

oh and me name aint redspike its redman u always gettin on ppls backs over nothin! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...