Uh...where the hell is everybody?

Guest bling

So i get this mod thinking "oweee this is going to be sweet", set it up (that took a while) and open up the server list only to find 2 different servers with no one on them. I've been checking back here and there in the last 3 days and no one has been on...so maybe i set up the server thing wrong or is this mod just not very popular yet? I see 4000+ people registered here so it's got to be at least semi-popular. I was trying the GTA3 version too btw.

So i get this mod thinking "oweee this is going to be sweet", set it up (that took a while) and open up the server list only to find 2 different servers with no one on them. I've been checking back here and there in the last 3 days and no one has been on...so maybe i set up the server thing wrong or is this mod just not very popular yet? I see 4000+ people registered here so it's got to be at least semi-popular. I was trying the GTA3 version too btw.

You say that you tried the GTA3 version TOO! This means you've tried VC as well, eh? Cuz then you're doing somin' wrong cuz there are plenty of VC servers for everyone! :D