Lan games to play

Guest Tysons_2001

i know this has got nothing to do with mta but what are some good multiplayer games to play over a wireless 54mbit lan?

system specs:

p4 2ghz

256mb ram

64mb geforce 2

and

celeron 533

192mb ram

8mb onboard video

any ideas of what games can run on both these systems?

Not much?

Buy yourself Half-Life (it's cheap! About 15$), and the download mods for it, from the ModDB.com or ModsDB.com. I don't know exactly.

Try it. It's worth of it. I suggest Counter-Strike mod.

I would reconsider not only beacuse 8 mb onboard is not much even for HL but also cuz CS is an overestimated game! IMO! Listen ppl: IMO! :D

CS!?!?!?!??! BLASFAMY!!!!! TFC over cs ANYTIME!! and if ANYONE has ANYTHING to say against that.... YOUR DEAD!!!

now, *cracks neck* if you want to have some REAL fun try ggetting your hands on "snark wars" or "surprise mod" or "scientist hunt" or all three, their all fairly small, but btichs to find but their absalutly kick ass! even if your all alone their fun!

CS!?!?!?!??! BLASFAMY!!!!! TFC over cs ANYTIME!! and if ANYONE has ANYTHING to say against that.... YOUR DEAD!!!

now, *cracks neck* if you want to have some REAL fun try ggetting your hands on "snark wars" or "surprise mod" or "scientist hunt" or all three, their all fairly small, but btichs to find but their absalutly kick ass! even if your all alone their fun!

now I see why you stopped playing HL. It's like crack. :P