Blokker Read, Along With MTA Staff

Hey it's me again new flame, anyways I was going to offer you guys a professional web template for free since your site lacks of professional quality. Don't get me wrong, but honestly for such a great mod you can do so much better. I have very nice work, and take pride in all my work, ask "eeos". Anyways I was on mIRC with him and I wasnt doing anything against the rules, and banned me, I think hes just jealous of my skills or something :wink: . I can just reset my rouder and come back on but I could really care less, Ill let him admin nazi. I just wanted to talk to someone about a webdesign upgrade, since the current template looks like it was done in paint and notepad. Here is a sample of some of my work:

sphix.jpg

If you think I'm trying to cause shit then your thinking wrong, I was just trying to help yall out. Im sure blokk is just edgin to ban me from the forums, so Ill just say gj on the mod, this one is actually fun and playable.

• MTA Team

First of all : you were being stupid and verry anoying on IRC

The site looks simple and is simple which for most people is more than enough. And if we want another template there is more than one place to get it.

I never ban without reason and if you think this makes it up again, think again :x

That website has nothing to do with MTA, Im just givin you an example, if MTA is working so hard on the program with no time for the website, remind me why they hired a webdesigner. Maybe if you knew good art when you saw it, but I have never seen so many ingrates. Blokker can think what he wants to make him feel better but he is still an admin nazi. Discussion closed.

That website has nothing to do with MTA, Im just givin you an example, if MTA is working so hard on the program with no time for the website, remind me why they hired a webdesigner. Maybe if you knew good art when you saw it, but I have never seen so many ingrates. Blokker can think what he wants to make him feel better but he is still an admin nazi. Discussion closed.

No it isn't cuz I can still post (hehe). All I said was that is isn't too smart promoting somin' without at least giving it a touch of individuality!

No offense but damn you people are stupid:

"HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY WORK"

Do you see anything about MTA website in there? All I see is EXAMPLE of my work. Does anyone take the time to read posts? Or do they just guess what it says and start talking, I wont read your replies because your ignorance annoys me, once again no offense, and go back to school.

Edited by Guest

What the hell are you talking about, are you MTA staff or blokker? Doesnt look like it. That is my web template example to everyone who asks. Wow blokker:

"simple is good, its what people want"

Can you say noob webdesigner? I sure can. I have forgotten more about webdesign than you will ever begin to comprehend my friend. Keep practicing with paint, maybe if you work hard enough you can produce a piece of crap, maybe if you try really hard you can get as good as worthless.

Edited by Guest
No offense but damn you people are stupid:

"HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY WORK"

Do you see anything about MTA website in there? All I see is EXAMPLE of my work. Does anyone take the time to read posts? Or do they just guess what it says and start talking, I wont read your replies because your ignorance annoys me, once again no offense, and go back to school.[/u][/i][/b]

waw, you're really great with words! Gooood boy! :P

Now take a deep breath and relax! Aaahhhhhh! :D