Scripting Clan?

Marvolo

This may seem like a silly query but is there any lua scripting clans? I am a novice when it comes to Lua but it would be cool to be in a lua scripting clan to get help with lua and develop skills in it, make friends, take on mini projects together and do other things. I've no interest in owning a server but the scripting and releasing gamemodes greatly interests me.

-M

This may seem like a silly query but is there any lua scripting clans? I am a novice when it comes to Lua but it would be cool to be in a lua scripting clan to get help with lua and develop skills in it, make friends, take on mini projects together and do other things. I've no interest in owning a server but the scripting and releasing gamemodes greatly interests me.

-M

I'm not aware of any clans which base just around scripting all the time, I'm sure every clan has their amazing scripter (I know DKR has Kayl, Chaosis & Zango), your best bet would be to find a parter or something on here who's a good scripter (preferably who speaks the same language as you), and you can maybe learn from them, they can help you out with stuff etc.