Blokker_1999

Requesting a language

If you want to have a language added, open a request topic and search for support. When we notice that enough active people support a language it will be added.

Italy/Italia ??? Enrico Fermi - Dante Alighieri - Leonardo Da Vinci -Ennio Morriconi. . . Continue??? Cmon :(

It would be nice with an Norwegian forum! Here is not many Norwegians at the moment but me and my friends would be very active. :)

It would be nice with an Norwegian forum! Here is not many Norwegians at the moment but me and my friends would be very active. :)

a scandinavian section maybe, norwegian/swedish/danish people can mostly understand each other :P

a scandinavian section maybe, norwegian/swedish/danish people can mostly understand each other :P

Agree on that one! ;)

Hey, that's a good idea. SA-MP does this too!

With this part of topic, I'm sure more users may come in.

I would want to request too, but my language (Indonesian) is much more rare than what most users speak.

Agreed.

Italy/Italia ??? Enrico Fermi - Dante Alighieri - Leonardo Da Vinci -Ennio Morriconi. . . Continue??? Cmon :(

Granted.

viewforum.php?f=134

Latvian?

im sure theres pretty much ppl out there, and as Lithuanian is here, that'd be fair...

We only include new languages on the demand within the forum and not the actual amount of people playing; though this doesn’t mean that people from around the area do not visit the forum on a regular basis (without posting). However, I will past this on.

I request subforum or topic for Ex-Yu Language...

On Balkan, we will move on MTA... It's quite better...

In many items...So? Are my request ok?

And: Ex-Yu Language are: Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Macedonian and Slovenian...

Or: Српски, Hrvatski, Bosanski, Македонски and Slovenski

btw: Zerbian, are you from Serbia? ;) Because your name and your signature... ;)

Drago mi je!

I am trying to get an Ex-Yugo section started since there is a lot of interest - so expect something soon.

I hope that we will get one. :) Because I see more and more interest for MTA is coming from Ex-Yu countrys.

I came here to request Ex-Yu board, too, but I saw that UkolazaNinje already requested it. Anyways, it would be pretty nice if we could get our board, since a lot of players from Balkan started to show interests in MTA in a last few months.

It will be cool if we have got Tunisian board.

Cause Tunisian can't use arabs word too easy with their keyboards.

i want to request Philippines/Filipino Board..