SOS Warlord Archon

SOS is a clan I joined for the game America's Army. It is th Special Operations Services clan. This is now known so anyone who asks me this is getting a serious flaming.

EDIT:. AND I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE A STUNT VIDEO SO DON'T ASK ME!!!!

yeh dude r u blind he states "a clan I joined for the game America's Army"

OK a joke from Keva I can take, but the rest of you should know better. I am deadly serious chill with the vid shit people. Especially those that really don't have a clue what the fuck I'm talking about.

If you're talking of me I actually did my homework b4 posting (hey, this doesn't look like me :D )!

Neways, http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=2806

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=2176

And then there was the talking going on in the BLASTA thread!

Gee I'm so sorry but if I played soldier of fucking boys up their ass too I would have stated but I didn't did I?? Also This is not a conversation thread this is a warning. If I want to know what games other people play OR tell others what games I play then I'll start up a thread. So mr n00b will you shut the hell up your messing up the thread. There's shit all over the place and it came from you.

www.standonguard.com

just wondering Warlord, where are the replays?... I'd like to take a crack at editing them, and I'm sure others would too :wink:

mmm... americas army..

who thinks that the medic training is all bullsh*t? you press the 'e' key! Why do you have to remember all that crap!?

Dunno, suckers I guess (prolly just offended a lot of ppl, but wtf, do that all the time :lol: )!

i have sent all of my replays to prontera - he will hopefully be able to make something of them at a later date =)

I believe he lost al the replays when his comp died

it seems obvious that warlord has made another succesful flame-filled thread - CLOSED! :roll::twisted: