how to make a god mode cheater suffer

fleccy

hehe best way to make a cheater suffer is by placing a hunter next to them get out let them get in and you get in they die and guess what? when they respawn because of the unlimited health they end up with no weapons and sometimes their char gets stuck :P

ive never faced a cheater before in mta (lan games all the way), but just off the top of ym head, what if you land the chopper on top of em so they fall over, and then leave the chopper on top of em so they cant get up :P.

id be intrested to know if this works.

ive never faced a cheater before in mta (lan games all the way), but just off the top of ym head, what if you land the chopper on top of em so they fall over, and then leave the chopper on top of em so they cant get up :P.

id be intrested to know if this works.

God knows I've tried, not only on cheaters just on everyone for the fun of it, but besides it being a hard maneuvre ppl tend to move before being landed upon which makes it pratically impossible! Maybe you could do with someone standing still, but then again; whats the point of that?

nah my point was if they have god mode trainer on then they wont die after being traped, maby it just might be easier with a car, knock em down and park on top of em :D, the cops do it all the time in SP, cept they have god mode on and wont die, and if the ca stays where it is thye cant get up. well thats my theory ne way, never tryed it but id be intresded to see if it works

it would work untill the cheater pressed a button to turn his godmode off:P trainers work with key binds you set your keys before you go ingame and you can enable/disable most cheats well wont have to worrie about it next version if the team comes up with something good :)

Unfortunatley i have faced a cheater every game, mainly its the ones that have infinate hand grenades and stand at spawn throwing them.

Also i tried pushing one in the water once, he was stood on the ramp next to malibu club and i zoomed up to him he was on top of the car, i went in the water and he flew to the otherside, aint life a bitch. :lol:

Unfortunatley i have faced a cheater every game, mainly its the ones that have infinate hand grenades and stand at spawn throwing them.

Also i tried pushing one in the water once, he was stood on the ramp next to malibu club and i zoomed up to him he was on top of the car, i went in the water and he flew to the otherside, aint life a bitch. :lol:

Yeah, most of the time!

I just go the opposite way of the person(s) I see cheating. I already know they got infinite ammo.. and health. So why bother? They just gonna blow my car up or worse.. shoot out my tires :( And if they got thier cars modded.. to some rediculous spec (i.e 100+ engine acceleration) then I can't even outrun them very well. But.. owell, I'll just keep playin.. cuz I really don't care that much. :)

I just go the opposite way of the person(s) I see cheating. I already know they got infinite ammo.. and health. So why bother? They just gonna blow my car up or worse.. shoot out my tires :( And if they got thier cars modded.. to some rediculous spec (i.e 100+ engine acceleration) then I can't even outrun them very well. But.. owell, I'll just keep playin.. cuz I really don't care that much. :)

thats the spirit! :D

I just go the opposite way of the person(s) I see cheating. I already know they got infinite ammo.. and health. So why bother? They just gonna blow my car up or worse.. shoot out my tires And if they got thier cars modded.. to some rediculous spec (i.e 100+ engine acceleration) then I can't even outrun them very well. But.. owell, I'll just keep playin.. cuz I really don't care that much.

Heh i wish i could do that, but i see them and it drives me mad that they actually have to cheat at this mod to be good or enjoy themselves from it, so i try and plot ways to kill them :twisted:

Also spammer dont get carried away with the spam, its starting to get kind of annoying now.