Sign in to follow this  
Thehookerkiller01

Control panel

i never seen any www panel for starting/stopping server.

if you are hosting your server with some game-hoster (like serverffs) - they will provide you their panel

if you are hosting on vps/dedi - you need to use linux commands.

Probably not, why do you need SSH access ?

When you've chosen Linux to run your server it is usually a big advantage, but it requires Linux knowledge before hand.

Are you wanting a guide to administrate and run a server on Linux, or are you specifically asking for a control panel?

From what I've seen, there are no free MTA-compliant control panels (and if there are, I doubt you're at the technical level of installing it, sorry)

When you've chosen Linux to run your server it is usually a big advantage, but it requires Linux knowledge before hand.

Are you wanting a guide to administrate and run a server on Linux, or are you specifically asking for a control panel?

From what I've seen, there are no free MTA-compliant control panels (and if there are, I doubt you're at the technical level of installing it, sorry)

I can't install Windows on the VPS...

answer = there isn't any, until you write one.

prepare 2 *.sh files that will be starting/stopping servers and i'll write you simple "webpage" with 2 buttons for starting/stopping server.