Need traffic!

Guest damon

WHY NOT... TRAFFIC AND PEDS WILL ROCK!! Why cant 'robbers' rob a store? Cause there aren't any peds to ROB, SO why is there a robber profession?!?! Street fights would rock, it would be alot harder to catch a guy on a bike when he/she is going in and out of traffic, in between cars.. I would be FUN to have shoot outs in traffic, blending in with traffic would ROCK... YOU GUYS haven't givin a reasonable answer to not have peds and traffic...

WHY NOT... TRAFFIC AND PEDS WILL ROCK!! Why cant 'robbers' rob a store? Cause there aren't any peds to ROB, SO why is there a robber profession?!?! Street fights would rock, it would be alot harder to catch a guy on a bike when he/she is going in and out of traffic, in between cars.. I would be FUN to have shoot outs in traffic, blending in with traffic would ROCK... YOU GUYS haven't givin a reasonable answer to not have peds and traffic...

Bumping threads would get you a severe bitch-slap from the staff of any well-run forum, but not here I guess. :roll: