DeAdAnGeL Maps

DeAdAnGeL

Hello community i just like to show you my latest maps(+feat).

I spend lot of time to make it , and ye im happy when i read good comments from other players :) and bad comments help me to make it better!

PS: I dont share it

(the video starts at O:45 if you wanna skip the intro because its quiet long then do it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjS2lTRO ... er&list=UL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5G87-pX ... er&list=UL

(Map starts at O:25)

xUpdatex

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
I see no competition between me and Deadangel hes making his job good but he need to learn to use their own ideas :)

Mapping is not a competition, stop being such a brick.

Would really like to see, what gives you the right to be so cocky. There's nothing innovative in your new maps and yet you say others that they should be more innovative.. oh, besides your unpredictable trap-jumps where everybody fails and your AP2 beginning, where the whole server laggs and dies because they can't see s**t.

racing where am being such a brick?

btw I've enough experience in building good or bad ramps ...

youre the first one who saying it does laggs

get a better pc if your game laggs , this game is older than 6 years and you still have problems with it?

ap2 doesnt lagg , I'd rlly think about a new pc ...

btw cool maps , dead

get a better pc if your game laggs , this game is older than 6 years and you still have problems with it?

I don't even know what to answer to this, besides learn the language (English) before you use it, even more so when you're insulting or trying to do that. Re-read my last post and think what you've just written.

Unpredictable jumps = Jumps that one cannot predict-foresee where it's going without knowing the map thoroughly. I wasn't saying they lag, what I was saying that everyone fails there, because one would guess the jump goes straight, but the landing is actually in somewhere far-right.

AP2 start laggs, because you've put 32 spawns so close together and no-one can see shit in the air and in most cases, if one has no luck, one lands on their roof and fails. 32 cars falling high-speed together (a lot to render) in a badly-ported game's online mod.. that's just not gonna work out well.

My conf is not good enough for running a 6-year-old game? It was for running Dirt2 with directx11+highest settings with a decent FPS.

C2d 2.6ghz

4gb ram

HD4870

But my post wasn't to criticize your mapping skills in the first place, but to get your feet back on the ground and hope you'd stop behaving so self-centredly and think that you can say anything to anyone - here, on the servers-forums and in your real-life. Don't think so much of yourself, that's all.

btw cool maps , dead

That just makes me laugh, how you try to seem like a nice guy, when you're actually not. If you like his maps then why in the world to you post s**t about his and other mappers(except for the one's you asskiss to) maps everywhere else? I'll take a wild guess - to boost your ego.

I don't even know what to answer to this, besides learn the language (English) before you use it, even more so when you're insulting or trying to do that. Re-read my last post and think what you've just written.

Unpredictable jumps = Jumps that one cannot predict-foresee where it's going without knowing the map thoroughly. I wasn't saying they lag, what I was saying that everyone fails there, because one would guess the jump goes straight, but the landing is actually in somewhere far-right.

AP2 start laggs, because you've put 32 spawns so close together and no-one can see :~ in the air and in most cases, if one has no luck, one lands on their roof and fails. 32 cars falling high-speed together (a lot to render) in a badly-ported game's online mod.. that's just not gonna work out well.

My conf is not good enough for running a 6-year-old game? It was for running Dirt2 with directx11+highest settings with a decent FPS.

C2d 2.6ghz

4gb ram

HD4870

But my post wasn't to criticize your mapping skills in the first place, but to get your feet back on the ground and hope you'd stop behaving so self-centredly and think that you can say anything to anyone - here, on the servers-forums and in your real-life. Don't think so much of yourself, that's all.

btw cool maps , dead

That just makes me laugh, how you try to seem like a nice guy, when you're actually not. If you like his maps then why in the world to you post s**t about his and other mappers(except for the one's you asskiss to) maps everywhere else? I'll take a wild guess - to boost your ego.

Why don't u use ur nick, Bauss :P U are replaying at every forum about MTA and u can say who is stupid, and who isn't. The ramps are f*cked for u, decoration isn't so nice, and this or that player is noob, that's what u can say about many people. Let's see at ur FFS-boy. They build a map similar to Xzibit's, Sealine's or someone else. I don't remember, that u told "nice map" to someone.

@Ontopic

Nice maps Dead ;)

Why don't u use ur nick, Bauss :P U are replaying at every forum about MTA and u can say who is stupid, and who isn't. The ramps are f*cked for u, decoration isn't so nice, and this or that player is noob, that's what u can say about many people. Let's see at ur FFS-boy. They build a map similar to Xzibit's, Sealine's or someone else. I don't remember, that u told "nice map" to someone.

@Ontopic

Nice maps Dead ;)

I don't even get what you're trying to say in your sloppy english, so I won't bother to answer. As much as I could understand, you were just whacking some s**t on a topic you don't know anything of and stating some things about me, that are far from being true.

• 2 months later...