Your Cheating Heart

Guest Spook

Okay so I just bought VC for my comp and got this and its bad-ass and all but all these cheaters are really ruining my fun could anyone point me in the direction of some straight non-cheating servers possibly with good intelligent player... do we ahve those...? Any IPs or server names would appreciated.

lol i really dont think theres any gettin around em in 0.1.. we all have to deal with cheaters, they are the dumbass part of the game. But use mIRC and go to #mta-servers or just find one on ASE. I think I can honestly say I havent gone in a game without a cheater, ITS INEVITABLE :shock:

As mentioned a cheat will surface on most servers from time to time. however, if you use #mta-servers all gameservers advertised in there have admin present int he channel, so any cheats or disruptive players can be investigated and dealt with accordingly.

I usually host a small 4 player server one a day around night time its an american one the names Sami's Server. Usually no cheaters check it out i am hosting one right now :)

warning if anyone cheats on my server you will be hacked

hehe that would be wrong just to hack someone for cheating on a game server last i checked hacking was not legal in the usa yet but if you live way across the ocean i think the laws are different so go for it! :P
I usually host a small 4 player server one a day around night time its an american one the names Sami's Server. Usually no cheaters check it out i am hosting one right now :)

lol and how will you do that, netstat -n them to death?

i hate cheaters! im holdin off mta til 0.2

Pfff.. you're just trying to scare dumb kids. You'll hack me and do what?! Move my mouse around my screen some? Crash my HD?

Personally, I couldn't care what you think you're going to do. I wouldn't even come to your server let alone cheat there. Let me just state a few facts though.

1.) Hacking is illegal.

2.) If you're a U.S resident then you can easily be prosecuted.

3.) There is NO way to completely mask your host address.

4.) Your ISP must give up information to law enforcement agencies regarding criminal activities.

5.) You never know who that stranger is on the opposite side of the computer screen.

6.) People that say they're going to hack you are more than likely full of shit.

G'day.

Too easy...

Walk down the street in an urban area, and connect to an unencrypted WiFi network. Most of them are unencrypted and many have an available internet gateway.

Launch your attack, and then walk away.

Hah... who cares if they trace your IP and the server-server transmission records...

All you need is a laptop with a wireless Nic.

Too easy...

Walk down the street in an urban area, and connect to an unencrypted WiFi network. Most of them are unencrypted and many have an available internet gateway.

Launch your attack, and then walk away.

Hah... who cares if they trace your IP and the server-server transmission records...

All you need is a laptop with a wireless Nic.

so you would do alllll that because a cheater? to much work over a cheater :P

yo i begin to hate that i am called a cheater, or i have a trainer or something like that... so one person loses, he don't like that and so he calls me a cheater... then all the other people also call me a cheater... This is not that bad for me, but what i there is a kick-off system? all the others just believe that person... arrggg

yep this is true ... i was also called a cheater ... there has to be a way to know is the person is cheating ... at least in the next version it will be harder (impossible?) to cheat so if there is a vote system it will only be for tkers(when there is team modes) and pain in the ass guys that use your nick with a diferent letter attached to it (i got 1 of these ...)