Quick question, how to save player cordinades ingame?

tuuker

getElementPosition 
getElementInterior 
getElementDimension 
setAccountData 
getAccountData 
isGuestAccount 
spawnPlayer 
setElementPosition 
setElementInterior 
setElementDimension 

With all these functions, you can do a simple position saving system.

Tuuker,

This is not a valid way of asking. You can search it by yourself.

Go to the Wiki site and search for createPickup...

We won't script something for you.

I didnt ask to script something for me... I just tought there is some stock command like in SAMP if you run game and do /save then it will make to your Main san andreas folder playerpositsions.txt with saved cordinades.

I know the code how to make but i what i don't know is how to get easy cordinades on map...

server.lua:

function getCords(thePlayer) 
x, y, z = getElementPosition(thePlayer) 
outputChatBox("X: ".. tostring(x) .." Y: ".. tostring(y) .." Z: ".. tostring(z)) 
end 
addCommandHandler("get",getCords) 

meta.xml:

<meta> 
<info author="Castillo" type="script" version="1.0" /> 
<script src="server.lua" type="server"/> 
</meta> 

Tuuker,

I didnt ask to script something for me... I just tought there is some stock command like in SAMP if you run game and do /save then it will make to your Main san andreas folder playerpositsions.txt with saved cordinades.

I know the code how to make but i what i don't know is how to get easy cordinades on map...

Hmm you said you don't want a script but it is still scripted for you now. You could get this one by visiting https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Main_Page.

Tuuker,

Hmm you said you don't want a script but it is still scripted for you now. You could get this one by visiting https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Main_Page.

I tought there is some other way... Like in SA-MP, just run ingame and type /save, it will save positsion automatically...

It seems like an odd thing to include built-in doesn't it? MTA is generally engineered on the principle that as little as possible is built in to the client/server, allowing you as much flexibility as possible. Of course, the downside of this is you have to work a little harder and read the wiki :)