hedit: MTA Ingame Handling Editor V2.1.4

Remi-X

Doownloads!

Just mentioning, I will now upload packages to the googlecode downloadpage. These will be updated every 5 revisions, or when there's an important update.

Have fun editting :)

Also, I'm getting closer to a stable release, but since MTA 1.1 isn't finished yet, I'd like to have some ideas for exported functions and events. Anyone?

setHandlingEditorVisible(bool state) 
saveHandlings(string name, table handlingvalues) 
deleteHandlings(string name) 
setEditing(string key, bool state) 
showTab(string keytab) 
showHelp() 
checkForUpdate() 

setEditing: show's the edit box and sets the corresponding tab (the menu on left side), key is the format "Body.Acceleration" format or something

showTab: show's the corresponding tab (the menu on left side), keytab is the name of the tab, example: "Body"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda not busy with the editor anymore, and I'm going on vacation next week too. So development is going way slower than I planned, but I have to clear my mind. I can't script one project for longer than some time, or I'm getting confused by my own stuff. Can't really help this, although it creates time to create other stuff :P

Also, lot has to be changed in the core to get some functions working. For example, the export function and more compact conversions. Exporting a handling is currently not reliable, and I even can't select text in the memo I used. That's gonna be some work, and thus the reason why export wasn't in yet.

@ Kanoka: Oh sorry, my mistake. That's just a typo. Goto that line, and replace 'setModeHandling' with 'setModelHandling'. I'll fix it at googlecode tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
@ Kanoka: Oh sorry, my mistake. That's just a typo. Goto that line, and replace 'setModeHandling' with 'setModelHandling'. I'll fix it at googlecode tomorrow.
ERROR: hedit\functions\doServer.lua:289: attempt to call global 'setModelHandling' (a nil value) 

:o

Just the vehicle you're currently in. If you change some handling and then let someone else drive that vehicle, he will notice the changes as the handling affected the vehicle. It's not playerbased.

That's Awesome

can you at least make saving for "player" his own handling settings ?