[GM][PublicUse] Orange CounterStrike (CSmod)

Orange

orange.png

Orange Presents..

Orange Counter-Strike

or CSmod :F

Have you ever played CounterStrike? If yes, you should know how nice and hard-to-make is that idea. I am already creating the GM, but I need some help:

Scripting

I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SCRIPTING HELP - I USE OPENFRAME AND I WON'T CHANGE IT BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE

Model Converting

I already tried, but I'm unable to create some 3d models. I've got some .max models - if you can - please convert them to .dff, .txd and .col:

• C4 - .max file and .bmp-s for textures may be provided

Map Converting

GTA:SA animation system is a BIG FAIL. So, all what I need to wait for MTA 1.1 (Custom Animations) and for that time, ask for SIMPLER map converts, such as:

• any map from de-rats may be good
  • de-inferno - I luv it
  • cs-assault

If you want, I can provide you .max ports - all I need to get the good size and .dff, .txd and .col files :P Post your ideas about the maps here.

Current progress

FPS Camera - 100%, ftw

HUD - 30% (too lazy :P)

Maps - (I've got already ported maps - de-aztec, de-dust2 and pf-dust, I want at least 15 maps) - 20%

Specific Functions - 5% (I already have something :>)

Others - 0% (lalalal)

Overall: 31%

I will post screenshots here :D

@dukenukem: You do everything but you don't really make it. Your screen from "dukenukem" is a mix of few photos.

@Solidsnake14: Yep. I just didn't say it :P

@volk-rus: I've already got textures. And sounds can't be replaced - but when I'd make it - two packs of sounds will be mixed.

@Taliban: What's wrong, uh?

@nowofresh: Lal, nub, spam :P

Additionally, I'm modiyfing the FPS camera - all I need to do is to draw bones when you're shooting - that's all - now, I use part of script from EvgeniZ's FirstPerson gamemode and it sucks a bit :P Especially, when you don't use a big weapon. Also, I've already done "damage" port to MTA from CS. When I'd finish the map runner, I will create a video with my friends :>

You only write here about release and you never release it, you are big fake man. So you are ----=.

And something about dukenukem, that guy only shows greenscreen video and he make it in MTA. And is not his video. So stop stupid fake.

Edited by Guest

OMG, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT? What a fail... Better, say it before you post a video ;P

@Taliban: I know, I'm sorry about that - but I don't release any of my scripts. That will be my first. And that RolePlay? We have too much fake roleplays, so I decided to stop doing it, ftw. And dukenukem haven't said it.

Sorry for doublepost, but:

setPedAimTarget doesn't work for local players, so I decided to again use EvgeniZ's idea (well, the new script is still in code, but commented - I will uncomment it in 1.1 ;P)

Files got somehow big (lol) and I couldn't upload them to my host :< I have to put links here - these images show how do weapons look in the FPS camera - now working with HUD:

M4 - pretty nice, zoom works well:

http://aservers.pl/csmod/m4.png

Deagle - small weapon, so it doesn't look really nice:

http://aservers.pl/csmod/deagle.png

Knife - OMFG, it sucks - when you sprint, knife is sometimes on the screen and out of it - but when walking, it looks mostly fine (it also disappears):

http://aservers.pl/csmod/knife.png

I tried to add hands, but it isn't possible - it will result few ugly lines on the screen.
--All is client-side: 
createObject() 
attachElements() 
getPedWeapon() 
getElementPosition() 

engineLoadDFF() 
engineReplaceModel() 
engineLoadTXD() 
engineImportTXD() 

It is possible.

@The Kid: Lal, the prob is I am a 3d lame :< I can't export .dffs - they crash MTA

@kevenvz: I won't release full source code (I mean, I will compile it) - the gm will be extendable using third-party resources

@dzek: Counter-Strike does something else, but (of course) that's a good idea. The prob is I am 3d lame (again same :P). What do you think about 2d images?