[DEAD] Minecraft Classic 0.6

12p

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benox, please read the first post and compare Minecraft Versions. Actually I'm working on CLASSIC MINECRAFT, it is this version:

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp

I will ask the new cubes when I end this Classic Version, I'm extremely busy and stressed with the object positionating system...

omg , I know

It is just a warning about the visual of minecraft.

and for the collision its not for the alpha version only , I just see that the player want to fall between the cubes when he walks on them, because the collision is too small thats it.

Not only you, many others said I should keep this work on so I just decided to.

omg , I know

It is just a warning about the visual of minecraft.

and for the collision its not for the alpha version only , I just see that the player want to fall between the cubes when he walks on them, because the collision is too small thats it.

Thx for your interest you're a good friend ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That's pretty easy project. It just needs more improvements, which author didn't mention:

1) Important thing, we DO NOT NEED TO RENDER BLOCKS UNDER THE GROUND LEVEL! (which makes it as simple as ONLY with this method, the distance that you can see can be 27x27, which isn't really small ^^

2) You can REPLACE BLOCKS with groups of them. Are you on the ground? Use 2x2 group of blocks, that's pretty easy to do :D If you're on a flat green area, you can mix them into 3x3, which makes the view as large as 81x81, AWESOME THING LULZ.

Now, find a scripter less lazy than me who has enough skill and continue doing the idea :big5:

• 3 months later...