Looking For Scripter will Pay $$

awb

so im aware of the lack of scriptors and ect ive read the post and sticky's. i really want to run my own rpg gta server and i need to assemble a team, im only one person and im move of a graphic artist/modeler and not so much a programmer. i know this being my first post i wont have respect from the community but im 100% serious about the server. im willing to pay all expenses for a experienced scriptor who will work beside me to hopefully bring a more accurate gta rpg server.

so needless to say if your interested in a job please contact me via pm, otherwise i ask you to plz not waste my time posting about how im never going to find a scriptor. thanks!

Pay will depend on quality of work. I'm not going to drop $100 on some kid who rips off a script that some one has posted. So I will withhold fininacal info untill I find a serious canidate. I mean if anyone wants to work for free w/ me and create a prefect rpg server feel free. I'm going be paying for server website and ect so no expense will not be on your part. I really want a rpg where everything is balanced and that's why I'm even considering doing this.

yea, i know, but giving any info about payment is good thing.

there was a lot of guys offering like 5 EUR for making scripts that will take around month to make!!

It's wasting time to reply to every offer then realizing this is just another noob offer with some guy that thinks he can get his personal monkey for 5 euro (im not saying you are!, but saying how much are you willing to pay is good thing)

completly understandable. well agian its not going to be just a onetime thing you can set a price on, nothing was created perfect the first time so setting a price is very hard espically from my standpoint not knowing the time required. ive gotten a server from a friend but he told me to specify that the script be in linux. heres his site to show that im no bluffing http://rogue-hosting.com/

so agian i thank you for your guys time

A more accurate cops crims and civilian server, I've found that current rpg servers have no variety and become very repdative and money becomes useless very quick. There needs to be some kind of stat system with an addition ranking system to level up with. I think I've found a potential canidate but more members are welcome. I'm working on a game plan still, I have about half of it done. I will be on later with something to show for thanks

• 1 month later...