Need Some Help..

Matthew_Ello

Question

Alright, so i had a few admins on my server, who helped me write some scripts. One of the scripts logs you in automatically by IP. well they suddenly started hating me, (Because i wouldn't give them a server for free anymore (Been three months)) So after they started attacking my server messing with scripts, I removed their admin rights.

They proceeded for a week to hack my server, And make themselves admin threw the webadmin, to shut the server off. This was easily fixed by removing the webadmin resource.

Now they have somehow figured out how to spoof their MTA Serial as my Serial.. Giving them full owner access to everything when they log in, Allowing them to yet again, ban everyone online, and shut the server down..

At this point ive had to revoke my own admin..

How can i change my serial, So that i can have a new login. (They only know my serial cuz they had access to the scripts.) This would help greatly if anyone could tell me. Or maybe a new way to stop them from coming in. And no im not really up for going back to the old /register and /login as this new system that logs you in automatically with your serial is nice.

Thanks

2 answers to this question