Calling all old farts

Gamefreek

Hahaha...

Ya, today I still play SA:MP and MTA:VC actively, but for whatever reason MTA:SA and VC:MP don't like my newer computer, so I tend to avoid them a bit. My computer gets a lot of...unusual...issues.

Just glad to see development continuing again!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play MTA since Dp2, not sure when exactly, I remember that my brother installed it then he played for a day and no longer, then I started to play it and I liked it, so I just continued playing. Then after some months (a year maybe) I got bored of just play and started to learn LUA to get my own server running.

• 2 weeks later...

The ban thing was a long time ago Gamefreek got testy and ijs banhammered and we just rallied behind him I guess cause Gamefreek was being kinda dumbfack and ijs wasn't feeling very nice but nothing consequential really that's all I remember...

hi

• Moderators
I'm not banned... About 3yrs ago IJs banned me for a stupid thing i said and when i was unbanned the title wasnt removed

No one else is still around? Figured a couple people would still on here..

I am, partially, I often check the forums month to month, been busy with life and stuff, you know.

• 4 weeks later...
The ban thing was a long time ago Gamefreek got testy and ijs banhammered and we just rallied behind him I guess cause Gamefreek was being kinda dumbfack and ijs wasn't feeling very nice but nothing consequential really that's all I remember...

hi

Yeah i had a knack for pushing buttons that shouldnt of been pushed. Shit happens and people move on no harm no foul

• 3 months later...

holy shit, gamefreek from SM? hey you wouldn't happen to have copies of your crew's old stunt videos, would you? I'd love to be able to show them to the new generation ULK/TLK's as I've spoken about how awesome they were a few times before... never thought I'd stand a chance at nabbing a copy of anything, heh... :D

anyway, I started with MTAVC 0.2 on release day, and multiplayer Vice City mods have pretty much been my favorite online gaming ever since, I still play VCMP to this day with ULK's and our trainees. the only time I ever stopped was when I went to jail, lol.

so, if any old farts are interested in some nostalgic multiplayer VC, come check out VCMP and what we've been doing over there. we've spent a couple years making sure that ULK and the XE server(or anyone who wants to compete with XE server for that matter) captures as much of the original spirit of MTA:VC gameplay as we can.

there are also

public events every so often, large-scale red vs blue team sorta things that are actually very well done, and are somewhat drawn along the lines of gang allegiances.. although nothing as heated and crazy as ULK vs KFC.. laugh

you can watch for upcoming public events at the Vice Underdogs forums or XE server forums

if you want to come shoot the shit with ULK, we've got a channel on GTAnet irc like townie said, and there's also ULK-gang.com site/forums.

edit: for URL's

• 6 years later...