Calling all old farts

Gamefreek

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i saw that while i was browsing around the forums.. Makes me wanna find my VC discs and play it again

Bad thing is that the update isn't public yet, but all I have left to do is add CRC checks for updated in my .asi file then it could probably be released after some extensive testing with many players (all tests so far have been small-scale with no more than 4 players). The CRC checking in an ASI file isn't the most ideal method but if a user wants to cheat, they'll find a way to cheat. The CRC checking would be more for detecting user error than for trying to stop cheaters anyway, and MTA 0.5 is so old at this point that I don't feel it matters much.

I’m a little late on the topic. I thought for a moment the thread would contain a few posts from the veterans of the past. I remember being a rookie in that era and wasn’t really involved in the community scene until the early release of 0.3.

Any KFC or ULK guys lurking around at all?

• 3 months later...

Any KFC or ULK guys lurking around at all?

lol I'll be damn, I dug out my old computer from the storage and the web browser still has everything I use to browse including this site and their old forums.

oh how I spent most of my youth playing VC and SA with the old schoolers

• 2 months later...

I started with MTA when the MTASA Race released... I remember that I really liked it, months later I recommended it to my friends but my friends said to me "come to SA-MP".

& I don't know how can a guy have an 8 years old account... that sounds like one of the first players that played MTA :)