Free MTA - Server Hosting! 3 Left!

Hey,

I'm offering FREE MTA:SA hosting, because I have so much space on my dedicated server :)

Some specs:

RAM: 6GB

Processor: Quad Xeon X3430

Network Connection: 1GBIT/1GBIT

Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Yes, I know the game-monitor says the servers are in UK, but the dedi uses old IP range.. You can trace the IP if you really need proofs :) )

Slots you can get: 100

FTP: Yes

IP: 62.18.252.174

This dedi is DDoS proof, so it can't be hacked.

Contact me via PM if you want one, only three left :)

Nothing can be DDoS proof in 100%. And I wouldn't call blocking access to the server as "hacking".

If I have more time - I'd like to take one (around 20 slot would be enough) - but I don't have time right now, too bad for me, huh? :P

Yeah, I know.. But it will protect the "noobiest" ddos attacks, also it can't be hacked, there isn't anything that is installed as root.. :) Yeah, ask me if you need a server.

Nothing can be DDoS proof in 100%. And I wouldn't call blocking access to the server as "hacking".

If I have more time - I'd like to take one (around 20 slot would be enough) - but I don't have time right now, too bad for me, huh? :P

Yeah, I know.. But it will protect the "noobiest" ddos attacks, also it can't be hacked, there isn't anything that is installed as root.. :) Yeah, ask me if you need a server.

Your root account is not 100% secured, even the kernel can have leaks etc..

8)