[WIP] Build-A-MTA (Based on Build-A-Lot )

CowTurbo

Build-A-MTA

Have you ever play Build-A-Lot game?

If no, then. This game is based for building houses, and earn money, for more material, for more houses, and so on, and on.

If yes, then, just read on :mrgreen:

By the way, in one night, i was played on my mobile Build-A-Lot. And i was wanted to play this in MTA. The idea was come, to development new gamemode.So, here we go:

The start menu is bretty nice for now, when you join, you can see 2 pictures ( text ), they are: Start, and Quit.

Start - Goes on to new screen, where you can chose a area ( 1-6 ) where to play, The window is nicely animated, when the mouse goes on the image, the image will be a bit darker. The area images, if you click on them, will going to be darker too, and they will stay darker, so you can see, which area you chosed.

Quit - Doesn't do nothing rly, show's new label, of text: "We curren't do not accept quiting players. =( ". The problem why this, is that, if im right, there isn't such a function to quit player correctly. Not kic/ban xD.

If you have selected the area, and you pressed select, then you are going to play.you can move your camera, by your "moving left" button and "moving right" button. Camera can move only to left ( < ) and right ( > ).

And the most important thing, house building. It is 40% done by this way.

You can currently create house by type /house ID ( 1-3 ) which will create house to the right line, and you can move it with left and right button. When you ready, press enter, and house is placed. Be careful, you can set house inside the tree, or the wall. o.O By the way, i wanna make a select window on left the screen, where you chose house by it's image, and then some go on. The small all houses window is located in right, down the screen, where goes houses by name "House " You can't edit houses yet.

The curor is showing up when you press mosuse 2, another click, will hide it.

Need your ideas!

I need your ideas, guys.

I dont know how will it gonna work with multiplayer. Maybe set everyplayer to new dim, then i need to set map objects to every dimension too, do no, eny ideas ? please reply it here. ty.

Pictures will come later. =)

Greetz,

mR|TurboCow

Release 1 Tips :

tips :

* Spectate Mode?

* Rate Tycoons (At Spectate)

* Save (with DB from Mysql or Sqllite)

* Maybe GameStyle Select? *Easy* *Normal* *Hard*

* Rules at start

More tips soon! (i hope)

1 Thing/Tip : *Reset (to make other city) --- Deletes The File From CityDatabase. And Creates a other one.

--------------------------------------

More Tips (Maybe Use This For Release 2 :D)

*Users Can Visit Your City (if it works) --- only city owner can edit the city.

*Users Can Chat RP Style Or Public Style

*Webstats ; Chat,Stats,Pointshop..

*Inventory for Pointshop

*Pointshop : VIP-Only / Public For all.

*If you visit the server u get 10 Points (But add security so if u do /reconnect it doesnt give points)

*Full upgraded city? then u and others can play in your city. (if not full only others can play)

-------------- POINTSHOP STUFF TIPS ----------------

*Buy a bus (for driving it at your city) 15P

*Buy a trian - 20P

*Buy Ads - 25P <<== Use this if visit city done.

Maybe other tips and Pointshop tips soon :S

Edited by Guest