Map in all dimensions

Carbonik

i think this would cause some problems with sync - like, player left his car on some ramp on dimension 0, then get teleported to dimension 1 - car falls (as player is still syncing that car - afair player is syncing objects when they are near, never mind the dimension) - and when player get back to dimension 0 - car is inside ramp or whatever..

i think this would cause some problems with sync - like, player left his car on some ramp on dimension 0, then get teleported to dimension 1 - car falls (as player is still syncing that car - afair player is syncing objects when they are near, never mind the dimension) - and when player get back to dimension 0 - car is inside ramp or whatever..

As far as I know, the very definition of dimension is that all elements in other dimensions than the current local player's dimension aren't streamed in² for the local player, they are merely element information that will only be transposed to GTA world "objects" if the player is in the right dimension and the surrounding of it. The GTA clientside version of the car is "gone" not "hidden" for the client so there is no way his GTA physic engine could continue syncing it correctly so I fairly doubt MTA would let him be the syncer of it.

So for me, forget about the car issue since I think it's a non issue, moving (clientside) all the map objects to the current player's dimension each time it changes seems for me the right solution to get map elements in all dimensions.

²OnClientElementStreamIn : "When this event is triggered, that element is guaranteed to be physically created as a GTA object."