sry guys

hi i use a nick name of evl_Shady and i have been kicked from all your offical servers i think the first tme i was kicked was in server #1 for saying the f word so ok i deserved it so i went to another offical server played for about 10 seconds and then banned for no reason so i went to the 3rd offical 1 and i asked because i knew a admin was watching me and i asked in the chat why i was beeing banned and no answer and i was banned again now i am banned from all your servers and the irc for no reason i asked when the news will be updated and i was banned by mr bump exuse me but alot of people are beeni banned by mr bump and he isnt even a member he is abusing it ok can u not see this i would like an explination for my bans also i think it might have been mr bump watching me and um please remove him he is abusing a little bit of power he has in the mta team and please get somebody that can help with the mod instead of sitting on his ass blaming people for shit.i am a fan treat your fans with more respect or else u migh not have very many in the end just people that use your software.think about it please.

Edited by Guest

Evl shady, you where banned from the server for using a trainer, i personally witnessed you flying around with the jetpack cheat whilst saying to people 'hey look theres a player behind spawn flying without a helicopter!' Unfortunately for you i am able to see playernames and could see it was you. I therefore banned you from all i saw you on. Cheats are NOT welcome.

As for your irc ban, i am not the first to ban you, after your consistent demands to know when the first mtavc was to be released 9rule number one is asking for release dates = BAN), your accusations and insults towards the team as a whole for slacking and your constant harping on about how gtat was great. Your usual tactic lately is to come in, make some unwelcome conmment then part before anyone can deal with you. This will not be tolerated.

Examples:

hey why isnt there a news update yet at mta?

its been like a week

u guys need to sort out your shit. Gtat is awesome compared to mta team

* m~EvlShady has joined #m~#gta3mta

* m~OpBot sets mode: +l m~37

any of u guys know how far u guys are done vc yet?

why havnt you released it yet?

* m~EvlShady has quit IRC

* m~diggin-it has joined #m~#gta3mta

* m~redbo0m has quit IRC (gone)

* m~diggin-it is now known as m~redbo0m

hey diggin

red

oh

duh

go take a big shit

oohhh

and shut

good comeback

lol

weres yours

ill have to write that one down

?

oh

ok

* m~EvlShady was kicked by m~WarlordArchon (here)

hahaha im back

i told you to chill

ha ha ha i didnt ban you moron

i told u to go take a big shit

and u act like my mom

im telling you one last time

am i kciked for saying he acts like adirty bitch

like my mom

lol

you are kicked because you are being annoying

u suck

dude

* m~EvlShady was kicked by m~WarlordArchon (last warning)

get a fucking life

pigeon fucker

my god..will you op me so i can ban him?

* m~EvlShady was kicked by m~WarlordArchon (WarlordArchon)

* m~WarlordArchon sets mode: +b m~EvlShady!*@*

[07:47] * m~Evil_Shady has joined #m~#mta

[07:47] .2 gonna be released before school starts up?

[07:47] * m~Evil_Shady has quit IRC

[03:19] * m~Evil_Shady has joined #m~#mta

[03:19] howw come no progress for the past 2 weeks?

[03:20] * m~Evil_Shady has quit IRC

i could go on, but you get the idea.

and allyson, youve been told why you where banned, any team member will do the same if they see players impersonating admin or team members.

You gotta love people that cry about others with no backup at all.

Allyson, you flat out impersonated a team member, which using common sense would have stopped you from doing that. You were banned on a single server, live with it.

Evil_Shady, you have constantly broken the rules throughout the entire MTA Community and therefore deserve to be banned. Chances are we will be starting quite fresh when we eventually release a future version, so smarten up and all _might_ be forgotten.

When I used that name, there was no rule against it, therefore, no reason to ban WITHOUT AT LEAST A WARNING TO LEAVE OR CHANGE NAME. If I had been given a warning I would have left and/or changed my name. This is my OTHER point for all the posting. There are a lot of messages that become lost packets to the server. We did not see one with any kind of a warning. We were just banned.

And if you have a program to see cheaters then you would have known I wasn't cheating! And I will say it one LAST TIME there was NO WARNING GIVEN!!!!!!!

Damn u guys. Allyson, it's just common sense to not use the names of a DEV. as for evl_shady, ur just stupid. You must have broken all the mta rules. I think their user accounts should be deleted and their IPs blocked from the forum and the irc server if they keep this s**t up.

i just read it over again i have said most of that stuff i nvr sayed u guys sucked plz i did change over the past summer u know most of that is from along time ago i will be good i swear if i dont u know my ip and u can ban me from everything for life i jsut would like a 50th chance to make it right i am sry for beeing anoying to all those people that are nice i have not been anoying for along time most of that is fairly old i have really changed as u should see the most recent i have not been mean becasue i was kicked for so long before and i was able to get back on and i wasnt asking dumb questions please i will be good even if u dont unbann me.

i am very sorry

iam sry for saying all that shit in the irc but i always have good comments in the forums.i am sry about the irc i should't have. I gotta say this cause now i feel like shit. seariusly i really do i feel really bad for saying that stuff i am sorry i love u guys not in a homo way but in a sweet way cause who couldnt.u guys started somthin and stuck with it.who couldnt love gta vc online. i have told people in my school about his mod and they dont believe me and when they do they cant believe it.if u know what i mean. please i havent done anything wrong in the irc for 2 months now as for the servers i am banned from all of them i dont care about those even cause i am not supposed to be banned but could u please et me back in the irc i dont visit much but i would like to know whats happening i would like to have another chance please

I CONSIDER ALL THE POSTS HERE AS MY WARNING. I NOW KNOW NOT TO EVER USE MTA TEAM MEMBER NAME AS MY OWN. THIS IS NOW CONSIDERED A RULE, IT WAS NOT A RULE THEN.

I AM TIRED of being called stupid. PLEASE READ ALL MY REASONS GIVEN BEFORE SAYING I HAVE "NO COMMON SENSE". I HAVE USED NO PROFANITY FOR A REASON.

ALL I WANT TO HEAR IS A "SORRY" FOR BEING BANNED. Even if Mr. Bump is mad at someone...he should not ban. I know there are others that have been banned and do not like him. I am willing to forgive and forget. THE BIBLE TEACHES THIS.

Allyson, you are quite retarded. You know you where wrong when you impersonated a team member, and maybe you would have gotten your warning if you had responded to MrBump when he asked you about your nickname, rather than ignore him. And I think I can speak for the rest of the team when I say you risk being banned from these forums as well if either of you keep this up.

i got vc about 3 weeks ago... beat the game... found out u could mod the cars and stuff... alot of people do this... then i came across mta which is awsome... but at the time i had no clue there was a rule against moded cars... and mr.bump baned my from #4 without a warning.... i'd be apreciated if u unbanned me but otherwise ill continue playing on other servers.

i can see you banning people with trainers without a warning.... but atleast give one to people for things that arent that much of a problem... give a warning once in a while... let them leave and change w/e they are doing...

as i already said in the other topic of Allyson. If he was NOT warned, he is right! I mean think about it: There is a game, there are rules.. Allyson was doing something which was not said to be not allowed at that time. He did it because he wanted to see what happens (curiosity is human). I dont think it is such a delinquency what he did. But thats not even the point. He says he was not warned, and that IS NOT OK!

BUT: Banning cheaters and people using a trainer without warning IS OK i think! Because: When a cheater is playing MTA:VC he knows that he can be banned from a server. If there would always be a warning for these people, they could just turn the cheats off and go on playing. Next time they play, they are using cheats again. So they will never be banned. Thats why i think banning people w/out warning for using cheats is good.

Many people say: I didnt know, the trainer was set up.

--> That doesnt matter. Everybody who plays online has to be sure, that there are no trainers installed. Everybody should be able to figure out how that can be checked, so the excuse "i didnt know i was cheating" is no apology.

Its the same in the "real world". When you drive a car and a cop stops you and checks your car and he finds something illegal it doesnt matter if you say "oh i didnt know it was illegal". YOU ARE responsible for your car. So you have to check it before driving. Pretty easy to understand...

I think Allyson has now learned from his action, and his ban should be removed. It's not like he was actually impersonating a developer, he just named his nick that way. First, because he wanted to see if it was possible at all, and second, to see what kind of reactions he would receive. I can assume now, that he didn't like the reaction he received from Mr.Bump. I'd like to stress though, that it is common sense NOT to use a developer nick, and the other way around, I never use my dev nick on public servers. The fact that it is POSSIBLE to use a developer nick should not be solved in this manner. I think for next release, certain nicks/words should be excluded from being entered. It is something we have obviously overlooked, and should not seek to punish anyone else but ourselves. There will always be people who will experiment with these things, and other people who really are trying to exploit. Let's just take this as a lesson, and hopefully, we have all learned from it.