ideas for mtavc 0.2

nice double post..

well hmm actually bots arent a bad idea. you could have like 6 bots, that wouldnt be too much (sync problem).

but to program the AI would be really a lot of work and i dont think that anybody needs bots. the MTA Team better concentrates on doing the important stuff.

But when MTA 1.0 is released you can think about that again ;)

about bots.. basically we already have bots (take a look at the police in singleplayer, for instance) which we can use.. but we need to adjust lots of things first IF we're going to do this at the first place

so: the AI of vc is perfect for bots but we're not going to work on this atm

GTA2 have 3 multiplayer modes, one of them uses bots.If U played GTA2 maybe you know all modes-option(very funny!) There was item called 'instant gang': a car appears and 4 gangs get out the car and follow u.<<-very cool item->>

Story,argument and gameplay in GTA series was improved extremely each release. From GTA2 to GTA3 was a big improvement, as GTA3 to Vice City.As result, a game with own caracter and unique criminal ambience.

I suggest you(developers) to think about which multiplayer modes make. I read some suggestions ( :? ) like playing soccer and 'pure racing' modes; it should be so easy for U to create them but...is interesting, in fact?

tipycal multiplayer-1st.person-modes should be good: CTF, teamplay, blah, blah. 'Ganster' multiplayer modes (like Capture the coke) sounds better. A idea for this: the player with the coke should pass trough some points. Then, sell coke->earn money. If he complete all checkpoints, he wins. If dies, lose the coke and killer become 'the camel'. (sounds very illegal, but in the base is the same game we played in school)

I encoureage you to make a multiplayer mode "gang style":

-each district with gang base.

-players get base and make his own. (or buy it, or kill owner...)

-each base produces bots for defense (like in single player), or money, or weapons, or special vehicles, or other advantages; each X time, only for the owner.

-shops:buy mercenaries (bots), or apache, or greatest stuff

-ingame allies: if friend, don't steal his car, just get in (hoping 0.2...)

-the objective is rule all VC

I know, is hard, harder! but you're great. you've made a incredible work developing this SW, exceding all expectatives; and sure v 0.2 would be still best. Keep rollin'!!