[APP] Lua Compiler UTF-8 | - War Of Empire - |

laserlaser

Merhaba arkadaşlar yine ben :) Bu sefer bir program yazdım.Ahmet'in programı türkçe karakterleri çevirmiyordu.Bu çeviriyor :) Tamamen bana aittir.LUA dosyalarınızı okunamaz hale getirir.Yani işlemci diline çevirir.VB.NET 2008 ile yazılmıştır.Kullanmanız için en az net framework 3.5'iniz olmalı.Özelliklerinden biri,compile ettiğiniz lua dosyası kendi adında "LUA" dosyasına,compile edilmemiş hali ise "NoCompiles" dosyasına gönderilir.Ahmet'inkinin Türkçe karakterleri çevirmemesinin nedeni,ahmet'in "-s" parametresini kullanmasından kaynaklanıyor.Ancak normalde compile için -l parametresi kullanıyor luac5.1.exe :) Bu yüzden benimki türkçe karakterleride çevirebiliyor.Uzatmadan linki vereyim :)

English :

This software is to compile lua files (it makes your scripts unreadable - you can protect they agains thieves). Compiled LUA files will be send to the "lua" folder - original ones will be send to the NoCompiles folder. Lua file must be in the same folder with the software files. This application is written in VisualBasic.NET 2008. It will run only if you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed.

Download Compiler.zip |- War Of Empire LUA -|

Edited by Guest
I still don't see ANY english...

are u blind ?

English :

This software is to compile the lua files. Lua files, this software makes it unreadable. Lua files with this software can protect against thieves. Compiled LUA files send to the lua folder. But orginal lua files send to the NoCompiles folder. Lua file must be in the same folder with the software files.This software is written in VB.NET 2008.If u have nf3.5 no problem else the software will not open.

"fixed" translation (pls edit your post):

"This software is to compile lua files (it makes your scripts unreadable - you can protect they agains thieves). Compiled LUA files will be send to the "lua" folder - original ones will be send to the NoCompiles folder. Lua file must be in the same folder with the software files. This application is written in VisualBasic.NET 2008. It will run only if you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed."

"fixed" translation (pls edit your post):

"This software is to compile lua files (it makes your scripts unreadable - you can protect they agains thieves). Compiled LUA files will be send to the "lua" folder - original ones will be send to the NoCompiles folder. Lua file must be in the same folder with the software files. This application is written in VisualBasic.NET 2008. It will run only if you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed."

Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sorry, the complier page was down, i forgot to update one file :/

Now it should work for everyone :)

It's not Even workin' Now ...

And This Compiler Isn't working for Windows7 .....

and I'am just Gonna Blow !!!

I Need to Compile my Fileeeeeeeees !!!!!!!!