BTCUndead

hey admins

i thought ur not allowed to cuss in this forum the guy on my post said the f word and he didnt get in trouble bc in most forums the search button is at the buttom of the page where there is a box and u type what uw ant for i didnt know there was a search button on top and u need to tell these guys to be a little nicer

the same questions are asked every day and the admins start to get tired of it, sometimes you have to use common sense (i.e the search tool)

holy crap that is funny. :lol::lol::lol:

sorry, but thats cracking me up.

First of all i didnt say the f-word. I wrote f**ked up and of course i meant freaked up.

The second thing I want to tell you: I am using forums like this for about 4 years now. It is just pissing me off that there are always people like you who are just not able to look through the topics and THEN post a new one...

But OK, you thought it was on the bottom of the page... excuse accepted.

sorry for not being nice to you

i thought ur not allowed to cuss in this forum the guy on my post said the f word and he didnt get in trouble bc in most forums the search button is at the buttom of the page where there is a box and u type what uw ant for i didnt know there was a search button on top and u need to tell these guys to be a little nicer

I think somebodys got a great big cucumber up his/her a**! (Of course I meant ape) :D

seriously the freeking forum when u open it up it says KEEP IT CLEAN AND ENGLISH and u guys are not keeping it cleanby cussing so i think im at least the one who is following the rules

seriously the freeking forum when u open it up it says KEEP IT CLEAN AND ENGLISH and u guys are not keeping it cleanby cussing so i think im at least the one who is following the rules

:cry::cry:

:lol: