hey admins

i thought ur not allowed to cuss in this forum the guy on my post said the f word and he didnt get in trouble bc in most forums the search button is at the buttom of the page where there is a box and u type what uw ant for i didnt know there was a search button on top and u need to tell these guys to be a little nicer

holy crap that is funny. :lol::lol::lol:

sorry, but thats cracking me up.

First of all i didnt say the f-word. I wrote f**ked up and of course i meant freaked up.

The second thing I want to tell you: I am using forums like this for about 4 years now. It is just pissing me off that there are always people like you who are just not able to look through the topics and THEN post a new one...

But OK, you thought it was on the bottom of the page... excuse accepted.

sorry for not being nice to you

i thought ur not allowed to cuss in this forum the guy on my post said the f word and he didnt get in trouble bc in most forums the search button is at the buttom of the page where there is a box and u type what uw ant for i didnt know there was a search button on top and u need to tell these guys to be a little nicer

I think somebodys got a great big cucumber up his/her a**! (Of course I meant ape) :D