hahahahaha so funny, i love it

Guest glassowater87

Oh man I love VC multiplayer!

I was riding on a straight away in my comet with some guy on a Freeway(the bike) riding right behind me. So I SLAM on the breaks and he hits my rear bumper and goes flying over to the front of my car and I run him over. Thanks so much for MTA guys :D

Anyone else want to tell a funny story?

i was playing lan wif my mate, and i shot up his heli pretty good, while it was on fire he bailed mid air and his chopper kept moving forward while comming down, so im running away and it decides to crash land on me, make it worse it goes BOOM as it does. man i wish i had a replay of it, looked so funny

I had this funniest incident once when I was entering european servers....there was this Finnish server, and their chats were nothing but gibberish to me, so I decided to do some trolling :lol:

So in I went, there were 8-9 people inside, and one guy calling all the shots. I could only understand the words "malibu" so I roamed around for a while got my stack of weapons....and decided to check this place.....well what do I see there....all the ppl are coming inside the malibu for some conference or something, dunno what precisely so I decided to enter.

There on the dance floor there were these finnish ppl doing nothing...and chatting in finnish, so I couldn't stand it and decided to finish the conference for good. 8)

I went near the door (it is the only way in/out) [ :wink: ] and threw 3 grenades quickly....and before they know I got the hell out....

3 BLASTS and there was pandemonium inside.....people running out of the exit....but I had dropped in one more just outside....! the very next instant, I could see atleast 6-7 blips near the respawn point and people typing and chatting in a fury ! :twisted:

I went inside the malibu and I bet I will never see so many weapons again ! :roll:

Last night, trx and I where testing his latest scm, and we decided to make sure warps and jumps worked ok with passengers. First the sentinal XS, i was driving, we headed for the office building, after 3 failed attempts to get up the initial stairway turn i managed it, only to get onto tht eifrst roof and skid straight over the edge. BOOM! lol

Then there was the sandking, which got kind of stuck diagonally on the stairs so trx got out and tried to help by pushing the nose around, we made it up and out of the buildings 'jump window' onto the next building but preceeded to miss the next jump. As we did with the next half dozen vehicles we attempted it with.

Finally we gave in and got a pcj, at which point on jumping out the window and landing on the first building trx was catapulted off, i didnt notice and made it to the next building at which point I rammed into its roof wall a little fast and also got catapulted off onto the ground. at which point i had to find another vehicle and get back onto the building to pick up a stranded trx!

My belly ached from laughing, but at least the test was succesfull (tho it didnt say much for our combined driving skills hehe)[/u]

i was in a sparrow with and another guy called ewik was with me but in a hunter we was at the army base so i decided to land on the tower and park my sparrow on the tower si i parked it and got out but then the sparrow slid of and fell down :wink:

so then i asked ewik if i could jump on his hunter and take me down so i jumped on his prepelars and basically i was sliced like a butter!

:lol: and more storys :lol:

Well, my story eh?

Ok, I was walking around on one of the docks, then my bud came over on his helicopter goofin' off, then, when he was near the ground, I tried stealin' it, and by some odd physic thing I get forced up the side of the copter, land RIGHT in the blades, then get shot off 1000 miles away (or so I think...game crashed right after I got flinged off...).....its fun to get butchered by the blades. :P

my best moment is the first time me and a few dozen people got a ramp truck and were hurling ourselfs off it sooo great

damn R* has lost out big time by not making this a feature the least they could do is help when this is finished or alot stabler i bet the sales will go up a bit of gta :D

im really not a person who goes for the DM i just like riding around doing stunts with my friend :D w00t to mta VC!

The funniest thing that i ever did was . Blow up a flying hunter with a bike . There was this jump truck and this hunter was flying around in a circle just to watch us . but then me and this guy went running to make the same jump toguether and then my bike suddently touched his and he trow me like 30 feet up into the air . and obviusly i hit the hunter so hard that all i heard was this but huge explosion on top of me .

:D

Oh yeah and also some days ago i saw a flying patcher . HEhehe :lol:

U should've seen what I did with the chopper.

Stoped on the G-Spotlight's building front.

The stunters on bike crashed on my helicopter and landed on the fans.

Result:meat fliying everywhere and I on a helicopter laughing like mad. :lol:

someone tried to ram me with the police chopper....note that i was in full speed in a car.... funny to look at....driving, driving, dri-*BOOM* A POLICE CHOPPER ON YER ROOF!-ving, driving, driving, driving, dri-*BOOM* A POLICECHOPPER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU-ving....then he went on fire and exploded just over me, wich resulted me burning... :/

You know the weapon spot that's on the waaay top of the construction site? The part where the beam sticks out? A guy was trying to get at the cocktails at the very end (not sure why, there are plenty more in other places), but he was moving really slowly. Me, being in the Sparrow, got a bit below the beam and slowly ascended until I was at eye level with him. I typed a nice "hello there" on the chat and sliced him good with my blades. xD

I think one of the funniest things that happened was mah m8 jumped off a packer at ocean beach and flew over everywhere (over police station) and hit the bridge at the other side and his bike flew off (set on fire). I was on the other side waitin for him to land near me and we both recorded the VID using Fraps and where his film drisfts off mine carries on and it shows what the bike did after it flew away on fire (it hit me around the head) and yea if U wanna watch it its

Right Click me and save as! or

http://stonedjedi.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ ... 0angle.wmv

yea on the part near the end it drags on for a few secs but wait and look inbetween the trees over the police station, Oh and Yea one of us had a map mod on but We only play with each other, we dont play public games its just us 2 on a pass protected server so if anyones games crashes its ours (but it never has as a result of it!)[/url]